The Atlanta Braves Thread

I love that AA signs depth, realizes Snit will never play them, and just trades them a few months down the line. Hilarious

It’s a bigger problem if anyone ever thought that signing Guillorme was based on the idea of him having regular playing time.

Hope we get Wash back for Guillorme
This is easy for me to say because it isn't my career and his paycheck probably tripled, but I'd rather be the Braves 3B coach than the Angels manager. Outside of Colorado, that might be the most directionless and incompetently run franchise in the sport. He probably took the job as one last payday before retirement.

The Phillies have to have played the absolute worst schedule in the league so far 😂😂😂
It’s insane how the schedule is working out. Nearly 1/4 of the way through the schedule and only 9 games against teams over .500. Their next 10 are against the Mets, Nats and Marlins. They are probably going to get to Memorial Day playing less than 10 games against winning teams.

It’s insane how the schedule is working out. Nearly 1/4 of the way through the schedule and only 9 games against teams over .500. Their next 10 are against the Mets, Nats and Marlins. They are probably going to get to Memorial Day playing less than 10 games against winning teams.
They've only played one team currently with a winning record (Braves), and lost that series. Their opponents are a combined 175-236 (counting the Reds record only once, who they have played 2 series against already).

lol… Ozzie’s HR was 110’ shorter than RAJ. I don’t know what the record is for difference between back to back HRs, but that has to be way up there.

VN Store

Back