The Big Question

His videos always have like 25 views. He’s shouting into the mirror most of the time.
Thanks. Figured I would have to click to see the answers. Can’t believe the price they are trying to get for current product.

UT should have revoked his press credentials long ago. They have not applied for years. Every qualified real journalist that has departed this earth must be using heavenly eye rolls a lot.

Thanks to all of you - pro and con - for this enlightening interchange.

In summary, would you please consider: (paraphrasing) "You think your system will work at this (SEC) level, or do you think you might have to do a bit of tweaking?"
John Adams

Contrasted to:
"You mentioned you are well familiar with the history of this program" (and I think she says, "This is for you"). "Why do you feel like you're ready to take on that challenge of the expectations of this program?"
Cora Hall.
Cora's wasn't a question of system/methodology. No, her's was a personal (qualifications) challenge. Plain and simple. Which I think was within the "fair, albeit hard hitting" margins of journalistic integrity. John Adams should be so bold.

Be honest with yourselves. If Cora had asked the "system" question; and had John asked Cora's question, which one would you consider most distasteful? Especially considering that, in subsequent interviews Coach Caldwell has actually been more forthcoming regarding that particular aspect - the system - of her overall profile. _________________________________________________________________________
*Finally, it should be noted that, John Elway's "Plan A" worked splendidly. Well, 80% splendidly. After season four of the contracted five - and, after a Super Bowl Championship (thank you, Von Miller) Mr Manning retired; a high-character move that quite-probably saved Elway the discomfort of releasing him.
So, "Plan B" it was.
And, how's that working out in Denver?
How might it work out for the Lady Vols?
Ironically, Adams didn't need to ask.
Because, many of us have been debating this great big ole "What If" since the hiring.

*And, Manning actually played 14 seasons for Indianapolis. I think I stated 15 or 16. I"ll edit to correct.
Cheers.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back