The biggest difference in UF vs UT

The biggest difference is they represent all that is evil and we all that is good. I will be there to see that evil is extinguished and all that is goodness and light prevails.

Will you stay till the game is over or will you head on out early 4th qtr like years past???? :whistling:

until we beat them we have no/right to say they/sux etc.. all this n if they kick our butts will be nothing but excuses on why/we lost instead of having some balls n say/they were a better team.. they out played us n out coached us..

geez just shut up n win first vn....lol

I hate those bastards as much as I hate Alabama. These two schools have the most bandwagon fans in Tennessee who will be back on the Vols bandwagon when we start winning.

We gon' whip dey azz!

Just curious... Why do people refer to this team as "team 118"??? Isn't that a little disrespectfull to "team 117" and the future teams...

What?!? What the hell are you talking about? How is that disrespectful at all? I'm so confused.

I hate those bastards as much as I hate Alabama. These two schools have the most bandwagon fans in Tennessee who will be back on the Vols bandwagon when we start winning.

We gon' whip dey azz!

Have you said this the last 9 years???? Dat last part of da post doe.... BRAH:clap:

This team is the 118th team of Tennessee football. Last year was the 117th team. Next year will be the 119th team.

It won't help volly, he'll never understand. He's swamp lizzard. They can't count above the last two fishermen they snatched off the bank for a meal.

I'm thinking we win by 7 but then again it may be a curb stomping. Don't think CBJ will call the dogs off if we are ahead.... This might be epic and a vol memory for all time.

Coach Jones understands what this means and our kids will too! If he beats UF, lock him down with an extension and his staff. We need to stay the course and lock these coaches down if we pull the win.

Section N will be in orange!!! My 4 seats are all orange baby! CheckerNeyland baby!

until we beat them we have no/right to say they/sux etc.. all this n if they kick our butts will be nothing but excuses on why/we lost instead of having some balls n say/they were a better team.. they out played us n out coached us..

geez just shut up n win first vn....lol

wut?

I mean/wut?

VN Store

Back