The Chick-Fil-A Peach Bowl: #11 Ole Miss (10-2) vs #10 Penn State (10-2) (ESPN, 12 PM ET)

Michigan, in my opinion, might be the most undeserving of the CFB contenders. They played no one besides overrated Ohio State and Penn State. FSU should have gotten their spot.
The Big 10 as a whole didn't do much out of conference to deserve the benefit they have received. Their best wins were Ohio State beating Notre Dame and Penn State beating West Virginia. Thats it.

The schedule was weak and quite possibly the weakest in the P5, and everyone knows it.

The issue is the B1G didn't have a lot of cross-conference matchups. When comparing Alabama, FSU, and Texas, it showed as these teams and their opponents had all had games against other leagues. FSU played Florida and LSU for example. This is why FSU should have gotten in and Michigan left out but Michigan has $$$$.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Michigan, in my opinion, might be the most undeserving of the CFB contenders. They played no one besides overrated Ohio State and Penn State. FSU should have gotten their spot.
And you think there was a big stink by leaving an undefeated FSU out of playoffs. Not sure we could have withstood the ensuing onslaught had Meechegan had been left out.

Ole Miss getting and creating all the breaks now. The doubt is weighing on Penn St. now.

Just making plays and running the clock. OM firmly in control. Another score will salt this one away.

Damn, Ole Miss offense is good... LK has a LOT of plays which are very tricky. Their QB, WR, and TE are really good.!!!

I think they would have scored a LOT of points on Tenn this year if we had played them..
Unfortunately, he has Ole Miss way ahead of the Vols program for now.

Reactions: volmanNC
Good to see the nation’s #1 defense is legit….

In addition to Iowa just being horrible offensively, this is why I’m not worried about them. The B1G offenses are just not explosive, so I question how good the defenses actually are.

And you think there was a big stink by leaving an undefeated FSU out of playoffs. Not sure we could have withstood the ensuing onslaught had Meechegan had been left out.

Definitely would happen but their OOC schedule was a joke. They played East Carolina, UNLV, and Bowling Green.

Both Georgia and Michigan had games cancelled a couple of years ago, I am not sure why the two couldn't just play each other on a neutral field.

To me, leaving them out would send the message that we are tired of seeing the top teams play G5 cupcakes.

Kiffin coached up Dart considerably since last year, but it's the OM WRs who are eye-catching. Their length and speed is impressive. They all look like carbon copies from year to year. They lose one to injury or graduation and they crank out another one. The TE is the kind we keep wanting.

If they ever develop a defense............

VN Store

Back