The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Tennis Super Regionals:

The #16 Lady Vols travel to Stillwater, OK to face #1 Oklahoma State on SATURDAY, MAY 11 at 4 PM and the #7 Vols will host #10 Florida State at Barksdale Tennis Stadium this SATURDAY, MAY 11 at 1 PM! Admission is free for students with a VolCard and $5 (plus taxes) for the general public. Purchase your tickets now and make sure to arrive early - the first 150 fans at the match will receive $8 concessions cash.

Tennis Super Regionals:

The #16 Lady Vols travel to Stillwater, OK to face #1 Oklahoma State on SATURDAY, MAY 11 at 4 PM and the #7 Vols will host #10 Florida State at Barksdale Tennis Stadium this SATURDAY, MAY 11 at 1 PM! Admission is free for students with a VolCard and $5 (plus taxes) for the general public. Purchase your tickets now and make sure to arrive early - the first 150 fans at the match will receive $8 concessions cash.
@Volprofch05 moves to edge of his seat.

$8 concession cash is what at a sporting event a bottle of water and a piece of Hubba Bubba? 🤪

Last edited:
Reactions: VolPack22
Tennis Super Regionals:

@Volprofch05 moves to edge of his seat.

$8 concession cash is what at a sporting event a bottle of water and a piece of Hubba Bubba? 🤪

Oh yes, were well aware of the concession cash situation. When I mention a tennis match, my kids immediately ask if there will be concession cash, even though $8 gets you a water and a piece of candy. The best is when the match is free to attend but they still give away the concession cash!

Oh yes, were well aware of the concession cash situation. When I mention a tennis match, my kids immediately ask if there will be concession cash, even though $8 gets you a water and a piece of candy. The best is when the match is free to attend but they still give away the concession cash!
Going to live sporting events is great, hope you and your kids have a blast.

Although concession is a rip off at any sporting event. Last season I paid 25 dollars for a beer and a crappy hotdog at a baseball game lol.

BTW: is FSU a tough out today?

Going to live sporting events is great, hope you and your kids have a blast.

Although concession is a rip off at any sporting event. Last season I paid 25 dollars for a beer and a crappy hotdog at a baseball game lol.

BTW: is FSU a tough out today?

It's a lot cheaper when you are someone who doesn't drink alcohol (not for religious purposes but rather because you think it tastes disgusting). Should be a tough one today, evenly match teams, we're 7 they're 10.

Probably get into NCAA tournament based on history but Florida at 10-15 in league play and LSU at 9-16 in league play should sniff tourney unless one of them wins SEC tournament.
Neither one of them are deserving. 14 wins gets you in, 13 wins is dicey, and 12 or less is almost unheard of. This just shines a light on how much of a sham RPI truly is. And the fact they are even bubble teams is laughable to me. Teams that have a title will always get preferential treatment one way or another. Everyone will always have the argument of well if they were in such and such conference they would probably win that conference. We don’t know that. That’s a hypothetical, we deal with the facts people.

Reactions: knoxvol52

VN Store

Back