The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

I see why CTV hates the run rule so much. If my quick math is right, we've lost a full SEC game's worth of innings, and almost 13 innings of non-conference baseball.

That's a ton of pitches and ABs.

Granted, its fair to say the non-con schedule could stand a bit of beefing up, but that many conference innings is a shame.

So what are we looking for tonight? Some young guys playing? Who are we pitching?
I haven’t seen the lineup yet. We’ll probably see a rotation of arms, wouldn’t you think?
I almost hate to see any position players sit. I know it’s a long season but damn if we don’t have some fire in the bats right now and I’d hate to see them go cold, just in time for the bayou corn dogs to come to town!

I really don’t think I can do it anymore?! Guys, please don’t hold this against me, but I am about to give up on “college” football and basketball.
This 💩 doesn’t even make sense anymore.
I’m done.
If I am able to watch Tennessee football or basketball, I will, but I will no longer go out of my way or plan around it.

I really don’t think I can do it anymore?! Guys, please don’t hold this against me, but I am about to give up on “college” football and basketball.
I’m done.
If I am able to watch Tennessee football or basketball, I will, but I will no longer go out of my way or plan around it.
This is what everyone wanted,pay these guys well, well, well. It's all about me not team these days.

I’m done.
Turn on CBS by 3 PM.
You are welcome.

At this point @cobbwebb0710 we can forget it.
The LV Forum is making a run for the FB Forum now.
Ain’t that the truth.

I was in the LV Forum Sunday, and I'm telling you, it was like every poster's screen name was Piñata and every responding poster's screen name was Axe Handle.

VN Store

Back