The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

Georgia, Wake, Southern Miss, and Austin Peay. That’s one hell of a regional. To p
We are only going to have to play one of them. Barring a massive upset in a regional that is matched up with ours it’s always going to be tough to advance to the Omaha…that’s the point. Hopefully we get a favorable regional. After that who knows, strap up and may the best team win.

Ok who in here has a way to watch Braves game tonight out of the viewing area….I desperately want to watch my man Chris Sale against his former team
This is the only major issue with MLB Season Pass. I wish I had an answer. Blackouts are so primitive, it’s hard to believe they still do that. All it does is push regional fans to start following an out of market team at this point.

This is the only major issue with MLB Season Pass. I wish I had an answer. Blackouts are so primitive, it’s hard to believe they still do that. All it does is push regional fans to start following an out of market team at this point.
I have Reds games through my local cable but I sure want to watch Sale tonight. Not a Braves fan but I love me some Sale.

With so many college games being televised, there's now a dearth of camera people experienced and competent enough to follow the action on the field. I'm sure it's a great opportunity for young cameramen & women to develop their craft, but if the product doesn't improve quickly, more fans may rediscover the joys of radio baseball.

Maybe someone could relieve AI from its citizen surveillance duties and slave it to useful work, providing camera coverage of baseball games (and maybe even calling the strike zone).

I know, I know...

"I'm sorry, Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that."

Sorry. My edit attempt turned into a premature exclamation. See better below...

Last edited:
Ok who in here has a way to watch Braves game tonight out of the viewing area….I desperately want to watch my man Chris Sale against his former team
If you have a good VPN with MLB.tv you possibly might be able to disguise your location. Other than that not many options…

View attachment 639458
Is this fair or am I wrong?
After watching the highlights of the Queens game... it's apparent that with so many college games being televised, there's now a dearth of camera people experienced and competent enough to follow the action on the field. I'm sure it's a great opportunity for young cameramen & women to develop their craft, but if the product doesn't improve quickly, more fans may rediscover the joys of radio baseball.

I listen to the broadcast while following the game thread, and it's funny how often I know from the radio call what happened better than those who are watching it, because the camera didn't follow the ball or the action on the field.

Maybe someone could relieve AI from its citizen surveillance duties and slave it to useful work, providing camera coverage of baseball games (and maybe even calling the strike zone).

I know, I know...

"I'm sorry, Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that."

View attachment 639458
Is this fair or am I wrong?

I mean there’s some truth to it. When I was a grad student from 2011-2014 there weren’t many fans in attendance. You never heard it talked about around campus. It was probably different in the 90s when they were good, but I think the experience is going to depend primarily on the era you were raised in.

My Spectrum cable says the game is on BSS.
I don’t know what BSS is…I live in Indiana but I do have Spectrum…it’s on NESN for Red Sox people.

Oh Bally Sports South…I get you…I have Bally Sports Ohio here and I do have Bally Sports South but it’s some weird hybrid of it where the Braves games don’t come in but I get most of the other programming.

I mean there’s some truth to it. When I was a grad student from 2011-2014 there weren’t many fans in attendance. You never heard it talked about around campus. It was probably different in the 90s when they were good, but I think the experience is going to depend primarily on the era you were raised in.
Football school til recently.

Reactions: VolPack22
I don’t know what BSS is…I live in Indiana but I do have Spectrum…it’s on NESN for Red Sox people.

Oh Bally Sports South…I get you…I have Bally Sports Ohio here and I do have Bally a sports South but it’s some weird hybrid of it where the Braves games don’t come in but I get most of the other programming.
Must suck for you

LIVING IN INDIANA.😏

Reactions: VolPack22

Oh Bally Sports South…I get you…I have Bally Sports Ohio here and I do have Bally a sports South but it’s some weird hybrid of it where the Braves games don’t come in but I get most of the other programming.
I see it's also listed on that NESN. I googled Braves & it tells me what TV channels are availabe.

Oh Bally Sports South…I get you…I have Bally Sports Ohio here and I do have Bally Sports South but it’s some weird hybrid of it where the Braves games don’t come in but I get most of the other programming.
🤷‍♂️

VN Store

Back