The First Score of the GSU Game

Thanks for answering. I'm dying for some football and there's only two games I can watch from last season. Guess this will have to do.

me too bud...the off-season gets a little crazy and we get a little anxious to see what "we really have"...but, it'll be here before you know it...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!

I actually didn't

And you expect us to believe that? But OK, I get it, you're one of those troll Vols who likes spewing hateful and disparaging negativism. Usually, your kind travels in packs to gang up on folks. I'd like to suggest a solution. Put me on ignore and be done with me. That way we won't bother each other. You won't be bothered by Vols tales, and I won't be bothered by your unprovoked spite. The end result is something called peace. Providing that doesn't offend you as well.

Receiving team muffs the kickoff at the 2 and recovers in the endzone after the ball is kicked around for a while and at least 4 members of the kicking team have clear opportunities to cover the ball for a touchdown. If that's possible within the rules.

And you expect us to believe that? But OK, I get it, you're one of those troll Vols who likes spewing hateful and disparaging negativism. Usually, your kind travels in packs to gang up on folks. I'd like to suggest a solution. Put me on ignore and be done with me. That way we won't bother each other. You won't be bothered by Vols tales, and I won't be bothered by your unprovoked spite. The end result is something called peace. Providing that doesn't offend you as well.
Really

VN Store

Back