The (many) indictments of Donald Trump

From your link

You trust Florida alumni knowing that's where LG went to school?

But in seriousness, it's "likely" and no definite date makes the comment suspect. Any stock could crash at any given time. That's not specific to Truth Social.

And I'll bet you a thousand VN bucks he won't be dumping it like all you haters are intimating.
With the volatile nature of social media companies, he would be smart to sell it all and let it be...if he gets elected it'll be another all our assault on his brand which will hurt the stock..

With the volatile nature of social media companies, he would be smart to sell it all and let it be...if he gets elected it'll be another all our assault on his brand which will hurt the stock..

If he's elected POTUS, he will use that as rationale to sell a large chunk.

Not blaming him but he knows what this Company is worth long term....

Reactions: whodeycin85
You trust Florida alumni knowing that's where LG went to school?

But in seriousness, it's "likely" and no definite date makes the comment suspect. Any stock could crash at any given time. That's not specific to Truth Social.
It's much more likely when you look at the financials. This isn't a solid company on the way up

If he's elected POTUS, he will use that as rationale to sell.

Not blaming him but he knows what this Company is worth long term....
Absolutely he does...if elected I believe Truth will get the Musk treatment from advertisers...btw your a solid poster, appreciate your info very much..

It's jealousy.
Do I wish I was handed tens of millions in free money by a weak company? Sure and I wish my dad had given me hundreds of millions too. Neither happened but I'm good with where I am

The issue is that this company/stock is being held up by his supporters as proof he's a great businessman creating solid products. The reality is quite different and calling any truthful assessment jealousy is just dumb.

Do I wish I was handed tens of millions in free money by a weak company? Sure and I wish my dad had given me hundreds of millions too. Neither happened but I'm good with where I am

The issue is that this company/stock is being held up by his supporters as proof he's a great businessman creating solid products. The reality is quite different and calling any truthful assessment is just dumb.

Hey, I inherited a 13 year old truck with 191,000 miles without power windows or doors...

The issue is that this company/stock is being held up by his supporters as proof he's a great businessman creating solid products. The reality is quite different and calling any truthful assessment is just dumb.

It all comes down to what you consider constitutes a great businessman. Is Trump great at selling his NIL, without question. Is he great at running a business, I'd say fair to midland but not great by any means.

Reactions: whodeycin85
It all comes down to what you consider constitutes a great businessman. Is Trump great at selling his NIL, without question. Is he great at running a business, I'd say fair to midland but not great by any means.

Trump is incredible at branding. He's not good with actual real estate...

I bet he will....

He's hopefully not dumb enough to force board to allow him to dump before 6 month lockup period. That's the only way he loses money here...
I don't get it. Trump didn't get to where he is by being dumb. He came out of nowhere, de-throned the most qualified woman to ever run for the presidency, and all of a sudden became an idiot. Oh, and he's a billionaire.

Real dumb guy.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
He's great at marketing as he's essentially made himself into a brand. I think that's the extent of his ability

I don't get it. Trump didn't get to where he is by being dumb. He came out of nowhere, de-throned the most qualified woman to ever run for the presidency, and all of a sudden became an idiot. Oh, and he's a billionaire.

Real dumb guy.

Trump inherited close to half a billion dollars so let's not saying 40-60 years of market appreciation is a big deal on that....

I'm far more impressed with him threading the needle to be POTUS than 40 years of real estate investing underperformance...

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
It's much more likely when you look at the financials. This isn't a solid company on the way up
OK then, educate me. What financials are you looking at that tell you it isn't 'solid'? At this point I haven't seen enough data to make ANY kind of decision on the company. If you can show me definitive data, I'll short the hell out of it.

The issue is that this company/stock is being held up by his supporters as proof he's a great businessman creating solid products. The reality is quite different and calling any truthful assessment jealousy is just dumb.
Show me the numbers then.

OK then, educate me. What financials are you looking at that tell you it isn't 'solid'? At this point I haven't seen enough data to make ANY kind of decision on the company. If you can show me definitive data, I'll short the hell out of it.

4 million of revenue and operating -15x/revenue negative on a cash flow basis.

Accountants said business was a going concern.

They have the SPAC money but they are blowing through that to keep lights on..

VN Store

Back