The (many) indictments of Donald Trump

the meeting of the election board was yesterday

Monny🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸
@MonicaG82557182
5h

Fulton County reprimanded for double-scanned ballots in 2020 recount.
State Election Board calls for a monitor in Fulton for this year’s elections.
Georgia had 140 violations of election laws and rules.

John Basham
@JohnBasham
15h

BREAKING: Georgia Election Board CONFIRMS Over 300,000 Ballot Images From 2020 ELECTION DAY Are MISSING From #Fulton County #Georgia!
This Has Huge Implications In The #FaniWillis Case Against Trump & Associates!

Georgia Secretary Of State Is Refusing To Turn Over Technical Information To Prove Ballot Images Of 2020 Election Were NOT Tampered With Even Though The State Election Board WITH AUTHORITY Has Requested Files Be Turned Over!

Liz Harrington
@realLizUSA
21h

Joseph Rossi details how both the hand count audit and the certified machine recount in Fulton County have been found to be in violation of Georgia election law.

And guess what? It’s enough to alter the outcome of the election
============================

This means Trump, and anyone else, had every LEGAL RIGHT to question the validity of the 2020 election in GA and the charges against Trump and others are and have always been corrupt lies.
No way. The 2020 election was the most secure in United States history. Nothing to see here. Let’s get on with hanging the gangster.

iu
Bump. Goat? This thing on?

I'm assuming most of Trumps courses are private clubs so maybe he's making money on building condo's ext around them, doubt many have hotels.
A few have hotels and resorts attached. Doral is one and I think all the Courses he owns in the UK have Resorts/Hotels. The ones in the UK are some of the nicest hotels in the world.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
A few have hotels and resorts attached. Doral is one and I think all the Courses he owns in the UK have Resorts/Hotels. The ones in the UK are some of the nicest hotels in the world.
Yes, the UK properties are special. Of course, they were that way before he purchased them. Turnberry is a jewel

How do conservatives/Republicans roll? They like corruption--that's their thing. And they are lightweights,
across the board. Jack Smith should play hardball with this incompetent, biased judge.

How do conservatives/Republicans roll? They like corruption--that's their thing. And they are lightweights,
across the board. Jack Smith should play hardball with this incompetent, biased judge.

Now do the Dems and their family connections. It is an us and them thing. Only problem is you think it is an R and D thing.

Reactions: Delmar
I hope GOPers are giving at least some thought to the long term consequences of standing by Trumplestilskin. While every opponent at that level claims the other side is being untruthful, in Trump we have a guy that EVERYONE acknowledges lies virtually every single day, about at least one thing.

Every. Day.

And rather than criticize him for it, many GOPers back him, excuse it, and justify it.

So when down the line a Dem runs for POTUS who is honesty-challenged, you are going to have a hard time with straight face complaining about it.

I hope GOPers are giving at least some thought to the long term consequences of standing by Trumplestilskin. While every opponent at that level claims the other side is being untruthful, in Trump we have a guy that EVERYONE acknowledges lies virtually every single day, about at least one thing.

Every. Day.

And rather than criticize him for it, many GOPers back him, excuse it, and justify it.

So when down the line a Dem runs for POTUS who is honesty-challenged, you are going to have a hard time with straight face complaining about it.
lol

VN Store

Back