The (many) indictments of Donald Trump

Biden's daughter wrote in her diary that Joe molested her in the shower when she was underage
I quit looking for a speck of truth in your entire post. There isn't any.

Yes, if that were true it would change my opinion of Biden, but it is not true. In fact, one of the people responsible for these lies has been found guilty and sentenced for their crimes by a court of law.

The better question is does it change Trump supporters minds to know that Trump has been found liable for molesting a woman and has been required by a court of law to pay for it.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
Biden's daughter wrote in her diary that Joe molested her in the shower when she was underage.

A fellow Democrat said Joe finger rapped her when he was a Senator.

Joe has told many lies including his son dying in the Iraq War, Driving an 18 Wheeler, Claimed he reduced the national debt(It's up 7 Trillion since he took office), Getting arrested while going to see Mandela in Jail, Starting his education at a HBCU, Plagiarizing a speech the first time he ran for President, His helicopter was forced down near Osama Bin Laden's lair in Afghanistan, Claimed he was from a family of coal miners, Claimed he was raised in the Puerto Rican community, Delaware house fire almost killed his wife and kids, Million miles flown story he told a already dead Amtrak Conductor, Claimed he never talked to Hunter about his business dealings, Graduated at top of his law class(76 out of 85), Stood on Black family's porch during a civil rights protest, and here are 361 more that he has told while President including where he told each lie.

The Definitive List Of Biden's Lies As President: 361 And Counting
BB85 just saw this post. It’s like a bat signal. He will be by soon to attempt to refute this.

One is an

One is an American and the other is an Internationalist. I will take the American.
Rump only cares about one person in the world and that is himself. That makes him a Trumpican, not an American. He is the antithesis of a patriot.

I quit looking for a speck of truth in your entire post. There isn't any.

Yes, if that were true it would change my opinion of Biden, but it is not true. In fact, one of the people responsible for these lies has been found guilty and sentenced for their crimes by a court of law.

The better question is does it change Trump supporters minds to know that Trump has been found liable for molesting a woman and has been required by a court of law to pay for it.
Ashley Biden's diary was recovered from a journalist via an FBI raid. They don't raid houses to get back fake diaries............

As for the finger rape:
When Reade met up with the senator, she said, he pinned her up against a wall and penetrated her vagina with his fingers.

"His hands went underneath my clothing and he was touching me in my private areas and without my consent," Reade told NPR. She said Biden asked her whether she wanted to go somewhere else.

Reade said that she pulled away and that Biden pointed his finger at her and said, "You're nothing to me, nothing."

Reade thinks she must have responded emotionally, because, she said, Biden then took her by the shoulders and said, "You're OK. You're fine. You're OK," before grabbing his bag and walking away.

NPR obtained confirmation of the police report from a law enforcement source. A record of the report names Biden.

Aside from him attempting to dismantle our electoral process and republic through his election lies? He has lied so much and so often, there are still knuckle draggers in here that believe he was somehow cheated and that the whole of the FBI, CIA, DOJ, IRS - the entire justice system including DA's, prosecutors and federal judges, the media - are ALL in cahoots to suppress the evidence of his big election lie.

I get it. Politicians lie like rugs - all of them. There is nothing that even remotely compares with that single lie alone. Nothing.

It's not just that Donny can't seem to open his mouth without misrepresenting anything and everything, it's that he very obviously thinks so little of his supporters. He gets away with this because he knows they are stupid enough to believe what he says is true. You can tell because they actually believe that he's a victim. It's breathtaking.
And let’s not forget how he really made his fortune. Lying to and bilking banks and contractors his entire life and declaring bankruptcy how many times? Certainly all politicians lie to their constituents and get rich off of their connections. What else is new? But there is no question whatsoever that Rump is in his own category as a grifter and a charlatan and is fully unethical and morally challenged. Lies about being a Christian all the time and wouldn’t know a Bible if you slapped him with it. It says a lot about the character of anybody that would vote for the POS. Certainly not something I can do (nor Biden for that matter for other reasons).

Ashley Biden's diary was recovered from a journalist via an FBI raid. They don't raid houses to get back fake diaries............

As for the finger rape:
When Reade met up with the senator, she said, he pinned her up against a wall and penetrated her vagina with his fingers.

"His hands went underneath my clothing and he was touching me in my private areas and without my consent," Reade told NPR. She said Biden asked her whether she wanted to go somewhere else.

Reade said that she pulled away and that Biden pointed his finger at her and said, "You're nothing to me, nothing."

Reade thinks she must have responded emotionally, because, she said, Biden then took her by the shoulders and said, "You're OK. You're fine. You're OK," before grabbing his bag and walking away.

NPR obtained confirmation of the police report from a law enforcement source. A record of the report names Biden.
Links. Please. Not your self-absorbed copy n paste this time.

I hope GOPers are giving at least some thought to the long term consequences of standing by Trumplestilskin. While every opponent at that level claims the other side is being untruthful, in Trump we have a guy that EVERYONE acknowledges lies virtually every single day, about at least one thing.

Every. Day.

And rather than criticize him for it, many GOPers back him, excuse it, and justify it.

So when down the line a Dem runs for POTUS who is honesty-challenged, you are going to have a hard time with straight face complaining about it.
If you can't acknowledge that the current POTUS lies every day then you have your head up your bleep hole

Biden's daughter wrote in her diary that Joe molested her in the shower when she was underage.

Joe has told many lies including his son dying in the Iraq War, Driving an 18 Wheeler, Claimed he reduced the national debt(It's up 7 Trillion since he took office), Getting arrested while going to see Mandela in Jail, Starting his education at a HBCU, Plagiarizing a speech the first time he ran for President, His helicopter was forced down near Osama Bin Laden's lair in Afghanistan, Claimed he was from a family of coal miners, Claimed he was raised in the Puerto Rican community, Delaware house fire almost killed his wife and kids, Million miles flown story he told a already dead Amtrak Conductor, Claimed he never talked to Hunter about his business dealings, Graduated at top of his law class(76 out of 85), Stood on Black family's porch during a civil rights protest, and here are 361 more that he has told while President including where he told each lie.

Did she write that she was molested in the shower or was it that she took a shower with him? Not much difference in my book, but the aforementioned scenario, if true, would constitute a quick impeachment, a swift kick out of the White House and then a felony conviction.

In front of God and the whole world, Trump said he would date Ivanka if she wasn't his daughter. Had her sitting on his lap when she was way too old to be doing so.

These two unfit clowns are our choices

Have to have a modicum of intelligence to understand knowlege..way above my hair..as the saying goes.

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back