The (many) indictments of Donald Trump

Cannon is way over her head. She's one of the many federal judges appointed by the gangster who were not very well qualified for the
job. But that is a common thing with conservatives---who have long valued ideology more than intelligence or competence.

Cannon is way over her head. She's one of the many federal judges appointed by the gangster who were not very well qualified for the
job. But that is a common thing with conservatives---who have long valued ideology more than intelligence or competence.

She started her career in private practice, followed by nearly a decade serving as a federal prosecutor. This is a common career path for many judges, appointed by both Democrats and Republicans.

The American Bar Associaiton disagrees with you

“The American Bar Association rated Cannon as "Qualified" for the position.[1

Do they strike you as some conservative/MAGA group?

Did she write that she was molested in the shower or was it that she took a shower with him? Not much difference in my book, but the aforementioned scenario, if true, would constitute a quick impeachment, a swift kick out of the White House and then a felony conviction.

In front of God and the whole world, Trump said he would date Ivanka if she wasn't his daughter. Had her sitting on his lap when she was way too old to be doing so.

These two unfit clowns are our choices
Why won't you respond to my call out? Just admit that I postured the perfect analogy. It doesn't hurt to admit you were wrong. It's liberating actually.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
I quit looking for a speck of truth in your entire post. There isn't any.

Yes, if that were true it would change my opinion of Biden, but it is not true. In fact, one of the people responsible for these lies has been found guilty and sentenced for their crimes by a court of law.

The better question is does it change Trump supporters minds to know that Trump has been found liable for molesting a woman and has been required by a court of law to pay for it.
Completely shocked to hear that Jethro here is on Team “Fake Diary” with BB lol.

A “fake diary” the FBI moved heaven and earth to recover, and had processed as evidence, which was in their possession for weeks, and never made a peep about 🤷‍♀️

FTR - Ashley Biden did not write that Joe “molested” her. She wrote that Joe showered with her as an adolescent, and that looking back it was “inappropriate”.

Let’s face it; if the Goal of the Democrats was to get a conviction of Trump on ANYTHING; they didn’t exactly pick their A Team of prosecutors to run the cases did they? EVERY single case is a self inflicted train wreck right now.
With stakes this high, you figure they would have their very best legal minds running the show.

Let’s face it; if the Goal of the Democrats was to get a conviction of Trump on ANYTHING; they didn’t exactly pick their A Team of prosecutors to run the cases did they? EVERY single case is a self inflicted train wreck right now.
With stakes this high, you figure they would have their very best legal minds running the show.
They were just useful idiots that were convinced to take the cases. Once they have been used up we will never hear from them again.

Reactions: whodeycin85

Really? He's already been convicted in a major bank-fraud case--and has been held liable for defamation twice along with sexual assault. We'll see how the campaign finance-fraud case turns out.

The only thing fouling up the national-security documents case is the trump-appointed judge who, experts agree, is way over her head and clueless. She simply can't--or won't-- make any decisions and move the case along--as judges are supposed to do with all cases. There are multiple motions that have been argued and have been sitting with her for many weeks. She also seems sympathetic to the gangster--and I read today that her husband has been a trump supporter. She's also went on two junkets paid for a university foundation (George Mason Foundation) that gets much of its funding from the Koch Brothers. She conveniential forgot to disclose those trips and only did so after NPR asked her office about them. So she's from the Clarence Thomas School of Judicial Corruption, Incompetence and Grifting.

The Georgia election interference case should be a slam dunk--but, yea, Fani Willis has turned out to be a corrupt dope and mucked things up, but not in a way directly related to the case. The case will go forward, with our without her--probably with--and it could end up with a stronger lead prosecutor than it would have had otherwise. Trump is a conman and a loser.

Why won't you respond to my call out? Just admit that I postured the perfect analogy. It doesn't hurt to admit you were wrong. It's liberating actually.
WTF? His Truth Social stock is the same type of asset as "oil in the ground" ? I respect your ability to fly a plane but that's an ignorant analogy. Damn man.

Last edited:
I quit looking for a speck of truth in your entire post. There isn't any.

Yes, if that were true it would change my opinion of Biden, but it is not true. In fact, one of the people responsible for these lies has been found guilty and sentenced for their crimes by a court of law.

The better question is does it change Trump supporters minds to know that Trump has been found liable for molesting a woman and has been required by a court of law to pay for it.
So are you saying the diary is a fake?

WTF? His Truth Social stock is the same type of asset as "oil in the ground" ? I respect your ability to fly a plane but that's an ignorant analogy. Damn man.
You haven't explained why you believe it is an ignorant analogy. Oil in the ground has stored value. Trump's frozen shares likewise have stored value. You don't know the exact value of the oil because you don't know the price of that oil until you take it to market. Same with Trump's shares. What's ignorant about that analogy?

If you think about it, their "A Team" at one point was Michael Avanatti. He's in prison.

Fani Willis. LOL

Reactions: OrangeTsar
Let me get this straight. The Dems, according to you, want Trump jailed soooo badly they used their legal B squad to do so.

Yeah, makes perfect sense 👌

VN Store

Back