The Official “Regular Posters of the Basketball Forum” Thread

Technically, Dalton Knecht has an additional year of COVID eligibility I think. He should come back instead of being a lottery pick because he said he loves Tennessee. We actually do really need him next year after all these portal losses! 😂
He used his COVID year to come to Tennessee, he’s out of eligibility.

I would personally give half my Nov-April salary for DK to come back
I’ve got a kidney, a Honda Civic, and a box of those good egg rolls from Sam’s Club. I also have 87.23 but I’m still looking for more.

UT should file another lawsuit that it’s unfair to limit these guys to 4 since it diminishes their NIL earnings

I didn't see the Vols in the NBA thread. Did it get moved? Jaden Springer started for Boston tonight and had 11 points and 6 rebounds.
It got bumped to page 4 of this forum. So many new threads, it got lost. I bumped it to first page. Not sure why so many threads. Like the Dunks Should Only Count One Point Thread. Everyone use to just post in this thread.

Reactions: vols 30
This guy has to have been the biggest teacher’s pet in grade school. He’s been licking the boots of Kentucky fans all week.

It behooves me to find myself defending the head basketball coach at Kentucky, but I honestly think he’s saying what he has to say. He’s not oblivious to the initial fan reaction. Just trying to say whatever he can to drain out some of the negativity. No better way to do that than to do a little tail kissing.

It behooves me to find myself defending the head basketball coach at Kentucky, but I honestly think he’s saying what he has to say. He’s not oblivious to the initial fan reaction. Just trying to say whatever he can to drain out some of the negativity. No better way to do that than to do a little tail kissing.

No, I get it. That’s exactly what he is doing. Just very funny. That statement in particular was just ridiculous. No one actually believes a random Kentucky basketball fan knows more about basketball than the coach of the team lol.

VN Store

Back