The Official #1 Tennessee @ Vandy Series Thread (Fri. May 10 7PM EST SECNET+) (Sat. May 11 3PM EST SEC NETWORK) (Sun. May 12 3PM EST ESPN2)

Some interesting things in this interview.

1: he once again says the 2022 team needs a netflix special. Mentioned 4 separate rule changes that can be attributed to that team including home run celebration ban.

2: said we could see AJ Russell this weekend. He didn’t give a percentage chance on it, just said it’s possible

3: for @mattdingus2002 concerns.. I doubt this will console you, but he said he’s noticed the “nasty” factor that Lindsey Nelson had in 2021 and 2022 is gone. Said they’re trying to figure out how to fix it, but acknowledged that premium seating is replacing where the students used to get sat. Said that right field line and behind the right field wall will be for students and hoped that would help.

Some interesting things in this interview.

1: he once again says the 2022 team needs a netflix special. Mentioned 4 separate rule changes that can be attributed to that team including home run celebration ban.

2: said we could see AJ Russell this weekend. He didn’t give a percentage chance on it, just said it’s possible

3: for @mattdingus2002 concerns.. I doubt this will console you, but he said he’s noticed the “nasty” factor that Lindsey Nelson had in 2021 and 2022 is gone. Said they’re trying to figure out how to fix it, but acknowledged that premium seating is replacing where the students used to get sat. Said that right field line and behind the right field wall will be for students and hoped that would help.

As to #3, some of the most loudest, most passionate fans have been priced out of prime seats and moved farther from the field. They have been replaced with fans who are more subdued, but provide more revenue to the AD.

It is not complicated.

As to #3, some of the most loudest, most passionate fans have been priced out of prime seats and moved farther from the field. They have been replaced with fans who are more subdued, but provide more revenue to the AD.

It is not complicated.
I know and I’m sure he knows that but he can’t say it.

[...]
I think fewer seats in the Lady Vols Forum area also had a calming effect.

VN Store

Back