The Official #1 Tennessee vs #19 Auburn Weekend Series Thread (Friday 7PM EST SEC NETWORK) (Saturday 7PM EST SEC NETWORK) (Sunday 1PM EST SEC NET+)

Yoo dnt wanna drkn with me boyss
I’ll have you know that in 1984 (Malaga, Spain), I single-handedly defended the honor of the Sixth Fleet against an Irishman, a Dutch sailor, and a bar full of locals. The ONLY contestant that walked out of the bar unassisted afterwards was this noob poster. The key to victory? Chase every shot with club soda, and only drink vodka neat. I’m 61 now. To this day, if I want to get hammered, I skip my Henny and stick to Skyy vodka.

I’ll have you know that in 1984 (Malaga, Spain), I single-handedly defended the honor of the Sixth Fleet against an Irishman, a Dutch sailor, and a bar full of locals. The ONLY contestant that walked out of the bar unassisted afterwards was this noob poster. The key to victory? Chase every shot with club soda, and only drink vodka neat. I’m 61 now. To this day, if I want to get hammered, I skip my Henny and stick to Skyy vodka.
MackDaddy, you’re gonna fit right in with this crowd!
😎
GBO!!

Reactions: BigDave and vol66
Solid win today against an Auburn team that played us as well or better than just about anybody. Beam got touched up in the 5th and 6th innings because a lot of his pitches were up in the zone--waist high. Still, a good day of pitching. Joyce was...fierce.

Beam deserves beaucoup credit for keeping us in the game after he started losing his best stuff. Takes a lot of grit to bear down and focus and grind it out like that when every pitch is a struggle to control. Kudos to him.

VN Store

Back