The Official #11/#9 Tennessee @ Florida Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Clearly Austin Peay has a better defense than Florida…

Just using your logic..

At this rate, we may give up over 30 to Florida. Granted, I think our offense could match them in scoring but we will see. Florida's defense hasn't impressed either but the difference is we keep calling stupid screen plays and they do not.

Either let him throw it or get him out of there. Cant do those sideline passes all game.That play call was from the OC that was scared to call a pass down field
Yep. Bubble screen gives you almost no chance to get a first. Terrible play call there

FYI they are not going to call holding on UF tonight is what it is beat them anyway no since crying about it

I’m just wondering why corner wasn’t more of a priority to recruit in the off-season.
We picked up jeudy lally (probably butchered his name) and have 3 pretty high ranked freshman dbs. I’m hoping one of them will push out some of these guys.

Three quarters to play. Florida playing better than expected except kicking. We have scored but, gotta play better and get some holding calls.

UGA and Bama both put that sleeve in their run game and we have yet to stop it. Now the gators are doing it.

VN Store

Back