The Official #13 Tennessee @ #14 Missouri Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

A shot is all I'd want. Granted, I don't think Ole Miss has what it takes to win that one. Honestly, the fact that they're ranked so high likely means UGA will be wide awake for this game and that's not good news for Ole Miss. Sadly, I don't think we'll be able to hold up our end of the deal and beat Mizzou this afternoon. Still, what an insane environment we'd have at Neyland of the stars aligned today. Gonna dream until there's no chance though.
You do A Lot of thinking. A LOT of wrong thinking at that.

I’m sorry for all the Joe hate… I’m sure the guy cares; but the taunting while losing, the lack of decision making, and the overall inaccuracy is a recipe for disaster against a decent team.

Well, he wasn't THE issue, but old Joe made a return today.
How so? INT at the end didn’t cause us to lose…just caused us to lose by 29 and not 22. Sampson fumble? Wright fumble? Defense giving up 300 yards to a D2 transfer? Just not understanding old Joe as he was 22/34 for 267, 1td, 1 int.

Is he the reason we couldn’t cover a check down in the first half? Or a 3rd on the 1 inch line scramble for 20?

Okay for those melting down. We go through this every week.
This team will give up yards. Inevitable at this point.
The goal is to keep them from getting 6.

Missouri is bad in the red zone, Tennessee plays the best defense there. Two things need to happen, win the red zone on defense, run the dang ball effectively.
Bad in the red zone? Missouri leads the country in the red zone. Going into last week it was 97+%

How so? INT at the end didn’t cause us to lose…just caused us to lose by 29 and not 22. Sampson fumble? Wright fumble? Defense giving up 300 yards to a D2 transfer? Just not understanding old Joe as he was 22/34 for 267, 1td, 1 int.

Is he the reason we couldn’t cover a check down in the first half? Or a 3rd on the 1 inch line scramble for 20?
For some reason, he is tasked with playing qb, scoring only 7 is largely his fault. Can’t win in any game scoring 7. Unless you’re opponent scores 6 or less

Would have been nice to see gap integrity maintained by our defense and just maybe a spy on their running qb. 🤷‍♀️
Our defense was discombobulated all game.🤦‍♀️

For some reason, he is tasked with playing qb, scoring only 7 is largely his fault. Can’t win in any game scoring 7. Unless you’re opponent scores 6 or less
FG missed at the end? Joes fault? Wright fumble before half, points off the board. Joe fault? Easy to blame Joe when fans don’t want to acknowledge the defense got worked.

Reactions: EasternVol
Missouri saw something in the defense on the right side. They ran most of their plays there and had space most of the day.
Vols gotta correct that

VN Store

Back