The Official #18 Tennessee vs. #1 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

They aren't show us their playbook. They're showing all our recruits at the game their playbook.
I see what ya mean for sure but I was referring to them showing some plays they could keep back for Bama and anyone meet in the playoffs, but I guess when you’re a dominant team like them you can run what ya want and get results.

Reactions: Voltopia
We just don’t have the players on defense. It’s unfortunate but it’s obvious. Their WRs gain separation immediately while our WRs can’t get from a damn linebacker.

I love my Vols but don’t watching. I knew we would get spanked (41-13 was my prediction) but this team has regressed in all phases. And next yr will be more of the same which has to impact recruiting.

Reactions: TJSVOLS and Sarms58
So here is this game in a nutshell. We finally stop them and they punt, Joe has a wide open receiver and can’t hit him to make it 17-24. We punt Georgia scores to make it 31-10 and ballgame over. Joe is just not good. He thinks he is but he has handcuffed this team all year. I can’t wait until he is gone.

Georgia is rushing 3. Bring on Nico and see what he can do and let’s start building for next year. Why the frig not??

We need defensive coaching and wr coaching. QB will settle itself and I probably go find an experienced OC. Halze aint it. Demote him back to QB coach

VN Store

Back