The Official #21 Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, SEC Network

Heck, if Richardson can go #4, Milton might go #1.
I fully expect Milton to become a media darling again after the Combine. Richardson was CRAP last year ( and I thought Bryce Young was overrated as well, he didn't look that special vs us... he just had better players... and we still beat them) and the hype he got was insane.

I think Freeze and Aurban pulled a USCe from last year and spent extra weeks on Bama and that's why they got beat so bad by New Mexico

Reactions: crawdaddyjc
This may be the worst Vanderbilt team I have seen in my 85 years. Maybe we should not expose Nico to this kind of team. He might think other teams could be as bad.
Gotta grow up sometime. Hell have mercy on the Vandy player that takes a cheap shot at him

I'm going to go out on a limb and be wrong: Coach will go 3rd string before we see Nico.

Not popular, but we roughed up swann so we can't risk nico now

My problem with Milton is he’s too emotional as a QB. A QB has to even keel and calm his team down when things go wrong

I am sick of that dang Mercedes commercial. They have played that thing at least 25 times.

If we’re complaining about commercials, I could seriously do without ever seeing that awful Pepto Bismol commercial again. I don’t care what school you got your marketing degree from, having actors stick out their hips while singing “diarrhea” is the worst.

VN Store

Back