The Official #25/21 Tennessee vs. Indiana State Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Butch literally has no smarts when it comes to handling QB's since being at Tennessee. We had momentum after a touchdown drive and we essentially killed it with the QB change. So F'ing stupid.

It doesn't matter. He likely wants JG to get first half playing time with the starters before the 2nd and 3rd teamers start playing at some point in the 3rd quarter and that's reasonable imo. Just not a big deal imo.

Reactions: 2 people
I am not even seeing commercials. I would them rather scan the stands for hot chicks instead of a constant "Your Event is in a Commercial Break" screen.

That's what I'm seeing too. For a long a$$ time with music worse than that stupid new 3rd down song.

Reactions: 1 person
"No one will run the ball on Tennessee.....except for vandy,Missouri,south Carolina,Kentucky,and Georgia tech."

Didn't d for heisman predict we'll have the no1 defense in the country? I'm not sure that we'll have the no1 defense in north East Tennessee.

Not worried about the OL at this time. They're playing everybody and they're switching it up a lot. Experimental play if you will.

Fair enough, but Richmond is our starting LT and he just lost multiple 1 on 1s in pass protection in a row against the Indiana State DE. That's concerning to say the least.

Maybe we are not showing certain plays reserved for the Gators. Since the Gators have the day off and are watching the game.

Stop acting like people haven't been saying that Dormady is a better passer than Dobbs was as a SR. I think that is stupid and is been proven wrong.

If he hit him in stride its a td. It was a good pass not great. About like the one Calloway made a great catch on last week. This time the wr didn't make the spectacular catch.

I would rather discuss the game I think my feelings are clear. I'm excited to see how JG looks. Let's hope he gets to play with better wrs than George.

No...we need to pick every little thing apart. I think JG's big toe was pointed the wrong way. At least he didn't throw an interception...like Dobbs. :)

Reactions: 2 people
Not to be a voice of negativity but that ball was behind George...not any more in stride than the QD passes everyone here seem hellbent on picking apart
Maybe perfect wasn't the best choice. Meant that as very catchable and only by the VOLS on that play. Also, it's not "everyone", as I can assure you, you can't find one post where I have picked QD apart.:good!:

That was one of the craziest presnap and play designs I've ever seen

VN Store

Back