The Official #6 [2] Tennessee vs. #3 [1] Purdue Game Thread, 2:20 PM ET, ESPN

Going to have to flop to get any calls. Loved the awful call on ZZ on loyer tom whistle after edey puts it in and then waives it off and says foul on floor on ZZ.

Is it really a good thing for college basketball for a 7-4 guy to win a championship against a 7-2 guy at UConn? Why even watch basketball if you don't have a 7 ft+ guy?

Reactions: Frank Duncan
If this is the best crew to be working the Elite 8 the entire org needs to be investigated for fixing games. Total sh1t show of officiating. I can see a missed call or two but jesus christ himself would never get the lee way this mfer is getting for Purdue
You think they care that it's obvious lol

If you have ever wondered why Rick Barnes is a Sweet 16 coach, he’s shown you since he was up by 11 in this game
Stop! What an irrational post! Not many teams can beat Purdue. Every player who has seen the floor for both teams has had a foul caled with Edey as the exception. TN has played with heart and Barnes outcoached Texas and Creighton.

ZZ has made some poor decisions with two early three balls- one in each half. But we are in foul trouble and Aidoo is soft. That’s not on Barnes.

Like I said the past 24 hours or so, officials were never going to let us win. We aren’t shooting the ball well, but Edey is traveling and fouling has been called for nothing.

Reactions: Frank Duncan
zeigler is shooting way too much and not hitting. we have james, gainey, and awaka making baskets. zeiglers missed two free throws on the front end. he needs to pass the ball off to another shooter. i don't know why he doesn't see this or barnes. is he trying to be hero? costing us this game imo.

VN Store

Back