The Official #6 [2] Tennessee vs. #3 [1] Purdue Game Thread, 2:20 PM ET, ESPN

Those two droughts we had and the refs did us in. Insane to think Edey only called for one foul with all of the moving screens, over the backs and of course my favorite 3 seconds in the lane. Great season though and very entertaining.

Reactions: Score50
People know that’s not the truth. You just enjoy blaming the coach no matter what. Must suck not to understanding the game.
i think i spread the blame around to more than the coach. you just want to protect them because you pull for them. open your eyes and watch the game

I'm tired of this "redemption" story being peddled by Purdue. Virginia already did what they are trying to do, but didn't have some 7ft 4 ogre when they won the national championship.

What Purdue is doing isn't a great story. It's one big kid who is taller than everyone and needs a favorable matchup.

Rick Barnes needs to speak his mind like never before about the travesty that took place. People need to get banned from officiating college basketball ever again. Point blank period

Reactions: wokawoka55
We're not talking about last year, we're talking this year.

I know but lightning struck for Alabama this year. If Alabama had Purdue, I think they would have been sent home too.

However, last year bracket opened up for us and we blew it. That was our chance. You got to take chances when they are available and we didn't. Let's see what happens next year.

I didn’t line the calls by the refs either. But that isn’t why we lost
It's exactly why we lost!! We were the better team, only the whistle saved the game for them!! 25 fouls to 12, 15-5 in the second half. They were every once as physical as we were, difference in the game is THEY got all the calls and we didn't!!! Edey made more FT than we shot as a team!!!!

Our guards and weak inside play cost us this game, and just about every game they lost this year. They have to upgrade there. Vescovi forgot how to shoot. James went 2/3rds of the year cold on offense.. No one clear guy to run offense through on the inside hurt us too.. Missed a lot of free throws too when you need to make the easy ones. Good team. Came up short. Inconsistency finally caught up to them.

VN Store

Back