The Official #6 [2] Tennessee vs. [7] Texas Game Thread, 8:00 PM ET, CBS

And we need to appreciate every bit of it. Rick Barnes has given us a special era, with or without a championship. He deserves one, and I hope they can get it for him this year.
Yep, best overall run. I’d life to see a couple miracle games to get the F4 money off our backs and shut the Kats fans up I have to deal with here in LEX.

I keep thinking that goaltending call they magically erased could have ended our season.

I’d like to see a replay of the one not called against Texas at (maybe) 2 possessions before the under 4:00 TO. It looked like Texas knocked the ball off of our rim.

Refs looked to give Texas EVERY break down the stretch. The 3 fouls to give kind of backfired on them though.

Bad game out of the way, I hope. We have to get hot on offense or we’ll get eaten alive playing like this tonight. The best of the best are in the Sweet 16. Can’t have a replay of tonight against a team like Creighton or Oregon.

I’d like to see a replay of the one not called against Texas at (maybe) 2 possessions before the under 4:00 TO. It looked like Texas knocked the ball off of our rim.

Refs looked to give Texas EVERY break down the stretch. The 3 fouls to give kind of backfired on them though.
Yeah… I think I might have played that last possession out with a :06 differential on the clock.

Reactions: EasternVol
Didn't catch the first half...honestly thought the team was.going to implode there at the end. Glad they didn't and glad they got a.week to rest and get their legs.back...win and move on.

VN Store

Back