The Official #6 Tennessee vs. #7 Clemson Orange Bowl Game Thread, 8:00 PM ET, ESPN

Milton has looked great especially considering the top 2 receivers are out including the best in the country opting out. Not sure where all the negative Milton comments are coming from? The people complaining about Milton had their minds made up before kickoff.

A lot of posters here hate him and are looking pretty stupid after the first half. They are acting like he's playing poorly when the opposite is true. Clemson has Alabama/Georgia level defensive talent.

Wow. Milton is 13-18-155 (no overthrows) and a td in the first half against a top 25 defense with 5 star talent (5th most talented team in CFB) yet the legion of the ignorant are somehow seeing that as "Milton can't play."
You have to look at the 3 and outs and his ability to see the field. He doesn't have that. Now that can be corrected but he is not there yet

Reactions: patrick and tdd
I am 18-16 in the bowl game picks so not planning on winning a dang thing. Give it all up for a UT Win tonight. I am seeing some really good things. Only thing is the continued lack of performance by our defensive secondary. Hope Ollie Lane is able to play some more. Love to see a 28-3 UT win.
Yeah my picks sh1t the bed too

It’s crazy, after the Georgia game, we haven’t seen the receivers running free down the field for touchdowns. I miss that 😆

I think you are forgetting Clemson has a legitimate defense

We're missing Hyatt and Tillman and Clemson's defense is good. If there is any knock on Milton is I think he needs to focus more picking up first downs and keeping drives alive. If he could have cashed in one of those possessions and gone up 21-3 that would have been huge.

VN Store

Back