The Official Albany @ Tennessee Series Thread (Fri. 4:30PM EST) (Sat. NOON EST) (Sun. 1PM EST) (SECNET+)

Last straw poll of the weekend, since the others went so well, lol…how many folks watch baseball where Tennessee is not a participant?
Not once in decades. The last time I watched baseball on TV was with my Dad. I think Niekro was pitching, or maybe a young Maddux.

Which is just more tribute to Tennessee baseball, Coach Vitello, and the denizens who frequent this thread.

Reactions: theroyz71 and vol66
Last straw poll of the weekend, since the others went so well, lol…how many folks watch baseball where Tennessee is not a participant?
I watch all the time. I watched most of the South Carolina game yesterday after our game and today, I watched he FSU game. I just enjoy watching college baseball.

Reactions: ArdentVol

Assuming you mean college baseball…just depends on how much time I have. I make it a point to turn on an Army or Louisville baseball game if I see it’s on, other than that, I usually just scroll to what is local/regional. UT Martin, MTSU, Austin Peay, WKU, etc etc. If it’s late and I’m really digging, Hawaii baseball is always an interesting tune in.

Reactions: vol66
Assuming you mean college baseball…just depends on how much time I have. I make it a point to turn on an Army or Louisville baseball game if I see it’s on, other than that, I usually just scroll to what is local/regional. UT Martin, MTSU, Austin Peay, WKU, etc etc. If it’s late and I’m really digging, Hawaii baseball is always an interesting tune in.

I watched Hawaii this weekend, can’t tell you what day, but by the time I make to there I’m outta juice, if that makes sense….ya never know who yer gonna see when the time comes.

Reactions: WestTennesseeVol

VN Store

Back