The Official Detroit Lions Den Thread

Went out there, faced the media, answered all the questions and laid out their belief in the plan.

Meanwhile that coward Tom Gores goes out the Friday before a holiday at 11pm ET with selected media and pre given questions on why his teams suck.

Owners matter so much in sports

Reactions: Chippo and MAD
Went out there, faced the media, answered all the questions and laid out their belief in the plan.

Meanwhile that coward Tom Gores goes out the Friday before a holiday at 11pm ET with selected media and pre given questions on why his teams suck.

Owners matter so much in sports
If the Lions win it all, I’m gonna lose it when they hand Shelia the trophy. Love her and what’s she has done.

I just heard that when Matt Patricia went back to New England after being fired from Detroit that he had a “special title” so he could keep collecting money from the Lions. Exactly what Butch Jones did at Bama.
Rather Bastard.

I just heard that when Matt Patricia went back to New England after being fired from Detroit that he had a “special title” so he could keep collecting money from the Lions. Exactly what Butch Jones did at Bama.
Rather Bastard.

That is exactly what happened. If he was an official coordinator or position coach, he’d forgo a significant portion of his buyout. By being an just a regular “assistant”the last few years he’s been able to collect his full buyout while working

Reactions: MAD
That is exactly what happened. If he was an official coordinator or position coach, he’d forgo a significant portion of his buyout. By being an just a regular “assistant”the last few years he’s been able to collect his full buyout while working
I wish Sheila didn't have to give him a damn
Penny but it was probably in his contract.

Reactions: Plecoptera and MAD

VN Store

Back