The Official Queens @ #1 Tennessee Game Thread (Tues. May 7th 6PM EST SECNET+)

Ensley - BB.

Curley - Base hit off the glove of the SS.

*Runners on 2B and 1B with no outs*

Peebles - Grounder to 1B. Fielder's choice to the forced out at 2B in hopes of a double play. No dice.

*Runners on the corners with 1 out*

Ensley scores on a wild pitch!! Peebles into 2B.

Taylor - BB.

*Runners on 2B and 1B with 1 out*

Queens reliever #1 is at 57 pitches and 0 K's. Queens reliever #2 to the mound.

Queens leads 2-1. Bottom of the 4th.

Queens reliever #1 is at 57 pitches and 0 K's. Queens reliever #2 to the mound.

Moore - RBI single into LF!! Peebles scores from 2B!

Burke - Grounder to 1B. 3-6-3 double play.

Tied 2-2. End of the 4th.

Queens reliever #2 is at 8 pitches and 0 K's. Queens pitchers are at 2 K's on the day.

Fun fact: Queens has 14 National Titles - all in swimming and diving. We had won seven straight national titles dating back to 2015-2016, but couldn't compete at the D1 level last year due to the mandatory bull crap "transition" period with the NCAA. They won the conference championship (even though ineligible for postseason).

They went on to compete for the National Invitational Championship (NIC), a postseason meet that’s equivalent of the NIT college basketball tournament and includes established Division I teams along with transitioning schools like Queens. The Royals men’s team won the NIC, beating ..... wait for it....
Tennessee and Ohio State.

That, my friends, is your opponent history report, brought to you by Volstylexx

We are way too impatient at the plate , Burke is in swing mode and has started swinging at everything, it doesn’t matter how good you are you can’t be successful swinging at bad pitches , half our lineup swings at too many bad pitches

Our play by play guy just showed more emotion on the Queens double play than UK/UF guys did in all 6 games combined.
Well, they were all homers and we gave them little to cheer about. I still like the UK guys deadpan “uh oh” on CMO’s HR.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back