The Official Tennessee @ LSU Game Thread, 7:00pm ET, SEC Network

The way this season has taken a terminal nose dive, it's hard to drum up any interest in these last few games.

I for one am very interested in this game, as well as the final home game. but I am sure many Vol fans have grown disinterested.

But hopefully in before the gnashing of teeth and vitriol of some posters during the game that may arise if the game goes south (well further south).

So Go Vols.

We play better on the road for some reason. Still get beat but I think we will be competitive and the score will be at least respectable

I hope the 4-5 days between games will give them a boost of energy to compete for 40 minutes. I think they will compete better against LSU this time.

Vols by 3

GBO

Reactions: 1 person
Playing well in the last two games could provide some hope for the future. They showed fight against UK and almost upset Ole Miss, but these last two games have been troubling. If they could some how upset LSU and beat USC, then I would feel a lot better about the program.

There would Defiently be more than 500 for this team. Imo

Well yes, if you're going to be literal when I was clearly commenting on how low a turnout we'd have and overall lack of interest.

Our last NIT game drew 4400; this year's attendance is the worst in a decade, and throw in it's a worse tournament than the NIT and you get a very low turnout.

Well yes, if you're going to be literal when I was clearly commenting on how low a turnout we'd have and overall lack of interest.

Our last NIT game drew 4400; this year's attendance is the worst in a decade, and throw in it's a worse tournament than the NIT and you get a very low turnout.

You said about 500 just gave my estimate,I'd say the turnout would be 5-6 thousand

VN Store

Back