The Official Tennessee @ Vanderbilt Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, SEC Network

The fact that we struggle against this sorry @ss program tells you all we need to know about the state of Tennessee football.

Can't blame this on Coach Pruitt. It falls on the small shoulders of the last jack@ss coach. The roster has to be cycled.

I do think Vanderbilt ran a pick play on the Lipscomb 1st down when Taylor was covering him. I also think our inside players were confused.
Sure it does.

Because Vandy has more talented players. Keep thinking that.

The fact that we struggle against this sorry @ss program tells you all we need to know about the state of Tennessee football.

Can't blame this on Coach Pruitt. It falls on the small shoulders of the last jack@ss coach. The roster has to be cycled.

I do think Vanderbilt ran a pick play on the Lipscomb 1st down when Taylor was covering him. I also think our inside players were confused.
Yep... Couldve been a PI

IF we lose today the single best thing that about it would be not having to read all these pathetic posters on here b**** and moan like emotional little girls.

I'd say it's MOST freshmen... just not the ones he tends to get.
2 years ago, both Bama and Clemson played 20+ freshmen on offense and defense (not just special teams) in the national title game. Good programs play good freshmen and win with them.

Reactions: BreatheUT

VN Store

Back