The Official Tennessee vs. #4 Alabama Game Thread, 7:30pm ET, ESPN2

We have a great defense, they can keep us in it if the poor beat up offense can hang in there.

BE LOUD, that will help, Bama doesn't do as well at away games.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't think Bama even tries too much on offense. If your confident you can shut down UTs poor offense why would you take many chances against a great D and put that O in position to get points?
I told the guys at work Cooper likely won't be a big factor. I see them playing very conservative especially with how they've played on the road.

10f2x40.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
Anyone heard anything about the uniforms tonight? I haven't heard a word, which makes me think they could unveil something to get our guys psyched up tonight. Thoughts anyone?:rock:

I think I remember seeing that the game was sold out early in the week. It's amazing that the fans just keep coming. Say what you want about dumb fan base, but I don't see anyone else sucking for this long and selling out games over an over regardless of opponent.

We are headed to Knoxville. Almost to Chattanooga. Passed a few bammers from Georgia. Grrrrrr... Go VOLS!!!

My first "Official Game Day Thread" since joining Vol Nation. Feels a little like Christmas morning, only I'm expecting coal in my stocking. Either way, let's channel Dale Jones and hit somebody in the mouth. GBO.

I think I remember seeing that the game was sold out early in the week. It's amazing that the fans just keep coming. Say what you want about dumb fan base, but I don't see anyone else sucking for this long and selling out games over an over regardless of opponent.

South Carolina ,pre Spurrier.

So is Worley playing or not? I keep trying to find the answer in other threads. All I see is "he's out", oh no so and so said "he could go", "oh he is out for the season", "I heard the radio say..." Etc. I literally have read a handful of stories. Is he out or a game time decision? To be honest id rather just see someone else play tonight. Playing hurt just makes us suck more anyway.

My first "Official Game Day Thread" since joining Vol Nation. Feels a little like Christmas morning, only I'm expecting coal in my stocking. Either way, let's channel Dale Jones and hit somebody in the mouth. GBO.

Welcome to my humble abode :hi:

Correction: The game against Alabama was October 16, 1982. The final score was Tennessee: 35 and Alabama: 28! Normally, not a big deal. But, against Alabama, A VERY BIG DEAL!

VN Store

Back