The Official Tennessee vs. Missouri Game Thread, 1:00 PM ET, SEC Network

I have to keep reminding myself that GW is just a freshman. If he continues to develop, he could be a really special player.

Only 3 freshmen in UT history have scored 30 or more points multiple times in their freshman season

Bernard King
Allan Houston
And yes, Grant Williams

Reactions: 2 people
90-70 final. A little higher than my 85-59 forecast, garbage points by Mizery.

Good win. Great day for GW, Hubbs is back (I hope) and good work by Admiral, too.

Reactions: 1 person
I put it in the wrong thread. The TN home win gets 50% off of online Papa John's orders tomorrow in Knoxville, Nashville, Chattanooga, and Tri-cities. Use code "vol50".

You're welcome.

Reactions: 2 people
That was awesome Barnes just called out Grant Williams who was sitting behind him during Barnes interview.
Barnes said what he jumped on GW for when he left the game at the end. That missed shot and ensuing petty foul.

Nice bounce back game after the Ky blowout. A lot of SEC teams tend to have a letdown after playing Ky. A lot of players were battling the flu this week Barnes said. Hopefully, they can get over that and be ready to sweep little brother on Wed night.

Maybe the whole team needs to get cornrows like Hubbs. Good game from him after being in a little funk with injuries/whatever.

They took care of business today. A Vandy win, mid week would be nice and could set up a strong finish with winnable games at LSU and home against Bama. In fact the only game we should be an underdog in, for the rest of the regular season, is So. Carolina game at Columbia.

VN Store

Back