The Official Tennessee vs. Tennessee Tech Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, ESPN+ (SEC Network+)

They sure made this difficult for some people to watch.
I have ESPN+ so no problem for me. Buddy has cable and SEC Network and still trying to figure it out. Finally gave up and sent him a link to a stream that'll have it.
Told me later he think he's figure it out. Guess we'll see:)
If he logs into his provider on his streaming device have him scroll to the bottom of the espn app. There will be a small sec network plus icon

Attachments

• 1406F27F-8878-4164-AF1B-9179C371A381.jpeg
    1406F27F-8878-4164-AF1B-9179C371A381.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
Reactions: FBtime
If he logs into his provider on his streaming device have him scroll to the bottom of the espn app. There will be a small sec network plus icon
Don't think he's got a streaming device, using his phone or maybe PC...he says he think he has it figured out...
If not he can use the link I sent him or I guess listen to a streaming radio broadcast 🤣

Reactions: bigdaddy
I’m sure that it’s already been answered but I have Direct Tv. Is that game on the SEC alternate channel?

For those that don’t know you can subscribe to ESPN+ for $7/month with a working internet connection. Cancel anytime..

Why do we even play these cupcake teams?

As much as I hate playing teams that don’t make Tennessee any better if Tennessee loaded up the schedule with talented teams they’d be dead by week 4-5 and every season would be a wash.

Reactions: FBtime
For those that don’t know you can subscribe to ESPN+ for $7/month with a working internet connection. Cancel anytime..
I have it as part of my Disney/Hulu package...
ESPN+ comes in handy during college football season...plenty of games to watch. Also if you like golf the ESPN+ PGA Championship coverage was real good...I was able to just follow Phil the whole time on Sunday

I have to leave the house for a while. Will I be able to watch the game on ESPN+ after it has aired?

I have it as part of my Disney/Hulu package...
ESPN+ comes in handy during college football season...plenty of games to watch. Also if you like golf the ESPN+ PGA Championship coverage was real good...I was able to just follow Phil the whole time on Sunday

Yes, plenty of games you’d think you’d never get to see and believe it not some really good football. Not much on golf but I’m sure it has its perks

Reactions: TheVolsFrog

VN Store

Back