The Official Tennessee vs. Utah State Game Thread, 7:00pm ET(08/31/14), SEC Network

I'll be driving down from Lexington to attend with my 90 year old Grandad...who has been going to games since 1936...I really hope we can return to prominence soon so he can witness it. There aren't many who appreciate Tennessee Football as much as he does.
GO VOLS.

Reactions: 9 people
I'll be driving down from Lexington to attend with my 90 year old Grandad...who has been going to games since 1936...I really hope we can return to prominence soon so he can witness it. There aren't many who appreciate Tennessee Football as much as he does.
GO VOLS.

One of my best memories of a UT game was when My mom and I brought my grandfather who was in his mid 70's to the game. It was against Alabama and we scored a defensive TD on the 1st play and he said that is loudest noise he has ever heard. We had the best time and the Vols won too, which made it even more fun.

Reactions: 2 people
One of my best memories of a UT game was when My mom and I brought my grandfather who was in his mid 70's to the game. It was against Alabama and we scored a defensive TD on the 1st play and he said that is loudest noise he has ever heard. We had the best time and the Vols won too, which made it even more fun.

He started taking me to games when I was 5...we try to go to at least one each year. He took me down to Orlando for the 96 Citrus bowl against heisman winner Eddie George's Ohio State. Our defense shut him down and Peyton was too much. Good memories.

He started taking me to games when I was 5...we try to go to at least one each year. He took me down to Orlando for the 96 Citrus bowl against heisman winner Eddie George's Ohio State. Our defense shut him down and Peyton was too much. Good memories.

I didn't get to attend that game but I watched it on TV with my family and he was present. He had season tickets for many many years and finally had to let them go due to missing a game here and a game there for various reasons. Our seats were in section Q, don't remember the row though. He started taking me when I was 7.

Hope u all have a fabulous time tomorrow. My husband and I are gonna be there in time to watch the Vol Walk and band march to the stadium.

Reactions: 1 person
I've heard Fairbanks sucks. Anchorage is beautiful though. I wouldn't mind having a summer home up here

Fairbanks is nice but much colder. More hard core drinking and oil roughnecks, loose women. Trees get smaller and sparse as it gets colder and you head North.

When I first went there, I was watching a softball game from the hotel in Summer and finally realized it was 1am outside and daylight.

I didn't get to attend that game but I watched it on TV with my family and he was present. He had season tickets for many many years and finally had to let them go due to missing a game here and a game there for various reasons. Our seats were in section Q, don't remember the row though. He started taking me when I was 7.

Hope u all have a fabulous time tomorrow. My husband and I are gonna be there in time to watch the Vol Walk and band march to the stadium.

Thanks! ....and it is always good to remember that Big Orange Football is so much more than just a sport. GBO!!!

Hopefully we wear orange top white bottom tomorrow. USU fans said they hear they will be wearing all white with blue helmet.

I'm about to lose control, and i think I like it. Oh yeah! Ladies and gentlemen "it's Football time in Tennessee " Bwahahaha! Seriously I'm ready for it.

My season tickets are in Q

VN Store

Back