The Official What Other Message Boards Are Saying: Florida Edition

I think I remember the Vols losing a ton of yards in the final OT against KY back in 2007 and setting a record for most yards in an OT. Is that correct or am I misremembering?
As usual, thanks for putting this together. And you are not misremembering. I think Ainge threw a 40 yard TD pass to Quinton Hancock (who I believe they said ran a wrong route) but ended up wide open...

Reactions: VolAllen
I’ll try to do better. The last couple of weeks have been a mess with this storm and traveling and backed up work. I was laying in bed typing that up last night next to my sleeping wife and child who I hadn’t seen all day lol.
Should have plenty of cocky pups for this feature next week. Would love to chop them down.

Reactions: malinoisvol
At least they seem mostly sane..... lol .............. however I wonder what three last names fill Neyland??? Any idears?

My favorite line was easily... 102,000 fans and only 3 last names.

😂😂 I'm still laughing.

I'm 40. Taking what i consider to be 'recent memory' of TN football- 1994 on (i recall games back to early 80's), but, Peyton Manning era on we've beaten Florida 5 times.

That's 20%, amirite? I dont math's too good.

#Sad.

WoW, both fanbases, feel hopeless, it's been awhile since we've had two teams with so little expectations. Who would have ever considered that both UT and Florida were the worst teams in the SEC at the same time?
What a twist of fate.
Go Vols don't come in last

VN Store

Back