The Paul Bain Thread (merged)

He will likely be recruited over. We already have Hurd, Kamara and the guy from Michigan. They will surely see playing time before him.

I am also sure that we sign a running back each recruiting class. So, he will likely go further and further down the depth chart each season.

Hurd he ran a 4..19 /40 yard dash

He will likely be recruited over. We already have Hurd, Kamara and the guy from Michigan. They will surely see playing time before him.

I am also sure that we sign a running back each recruiting class. So, he will likely go further and further down the depth chart each season.

Are there other ill effects stemming from your time at Notre Dame, Rudy?

Reactions: 1 person
cobb county kid. i wonder how he played in that area and didnt get much attention? Maybe he didnt camp at all? He was def productive as a prep player.

This guy?

bane-tm.jpg

cobb county kid. i wonder how he played in that area and didnt get much attention? Maybe he didnt camp at all? He was def productive as a prep player.

They tried to get his film out to other schools, but it was confiscated by the police before it could get circulated. Bain was tried with multiple accounts of involuntary manslaughter (on the football field) but the charges were dropped because no one would dare testify against him.

Reactions: 4 people
A two sport athlete, Bain once took batting practice with the Angels, resulting in scores of deaths after a foul ball:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: 21 people

I don't see what you did there.

Also Paul Bain has a blue OX named Babe.

Wait that Was Paul Bunyan.

Last edited:
Paul Bain can clog the toilet with urine.
Paul Bain's genes aren't a double helix, they are barbed wire.
Paul Bain can slam a revolving door.
Paul Bain isn't God, but he does beat him in football.
Paul Bain just pissed your pants.
Paul Bain once lit a fart in the Sahara Forest.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 people
Paul Bain can clog the toilet with urine.
Paul Bain's genes aren't a double helix, they are barbed wire.
Paul Bain can slam a revolving door.
Paul Bain isn't God, but he does but him in football.
Paul Bain just pissed your pants.
Paul Bain once lit a fart in the Sahara Forest.

Classic

VN Store

Back