The Play Calling Against Oklahoma Thread

Only good call I have seen tonight was the screen on the blitz. Wasn't BJ the offensive genius that we hired from the Big East (Easy) Bearcats?

No back in back field on that play not good play calling there

Of course not. The play had a bad outcome, so clearly you know more than the OC.

Ever notice how many people act like they're Bill Walsh AFTER the play is over?

Seriously, before the season, I expected Jancek to be the one paid attention to more closely. Guess not.

I think everyone agrees bad play call. it seems like bajak has had that issue tonight. even if we haven't been running the football well, still run it twice

Bad bad call there. Hurd looking real good though. Got to take positives wherever we can right now and that kid is good.

He's a moron, 2 chances to get 2 yards inside the 5 yard line when we're FINALLY getting some rushing yards and he calls a pass play. Complete stupidity

With all due respect, and I do mean all due respect, that play call wasn't worth a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin getting it on.

Reactions: 2 people
It's what we expected. It's a wrap. We had chances, made bad plays, made some good plays, got screwed on call but in the end we got handled.

it appears the game thread blew up. freaking play calling.. 5 wide on the 2 yard line???

No disrespect my ass. He has done a poor job preparing for and calling this game. 2 plays to get 2 yards and we throw.

VN Store

Back