The Ultimate 90's Movie West Region Part 1

Voting

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NO SIR EEE

The Sultan Of Swat
Bracket format. You have 5 votes, this will allow you to vote on each matchup in region. Don't forget to vote on the other regions as well. Voting for the first round will start now and stay open until Thursday around this time. All matchups are randomly generated.

Something About Mary vs Friday

Twister vs Dumb & Dumber

The Usual Suspects vs Billy Madison

School Ties vs Natural Born Killers

Men In Black vs Home Alone

Billy Madison tied with Usual Suspects?

View attachment 452512

Usual Suspects, which I voted for, is great and it was an important movie to the 90's, but I did strongly consider BM because it informed so much of comedy for the next 10 years and we (my generation) all re-watched it 100x. Aside from all the hit and legitimately good Adam Sandler movies that came after, we also got Andy Samberg which is basically a 1:1 comparison. It was the framework for Will Ferrell characters. Some movie buff said Billy Madison was the first stylized dimwit, and that's at least half the roles Ferrell has done.

Usual Suspects, which I voted for, is great and it was an important movie to the 90's, but I did strongly consider BM because it informed so much of comedy for the next 10 years and we (my generation) all re-watched it 100x. Aside from all the hit and legitimately good Adam Sandler movies that came after, we also got Andy Samberg which is basically a 1:1 comparison. It was the framework for Will Ferrell characters. Some movie buff said Billy Madison was the first stylized dimwit, and that's at least half the roles Ferrell has done.

I'll counter with KEYSER SOZE!

Yeah, I love me some Adam Sandler but I could never sit through it. Never seen it all the way through.

VN Store

Back