The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Don't forget the Backlash show is at 1;00 p.m. tomorrow on Peacock.

I'll have to catch the replay as I'll be out of town,but thanks for the reminder. Knowing me,I would have forgotten about it. I noticed there's only 5 matches scheduled unless something changes with Smackdown. I'm excited to see AJ and Cody even though I'm sure Cody is keeping the belt. I think Jade and Bianca take the Women's tag belts.

Reactions: knoxvol52
One
Two
Sacrebleu

I really hope I can get that out of my head after this show
It's so weird listening to their cheers. I don't think it's sacrebleu they're saying. Not sure what it is.

It's almost giving me anxiety because I can't figure out what they are saying. I used to speak French almost fluently and this is killing me because I can't decipher what they're saying anymore lol

It's so weird listening to their cheers. I don't think it's sacrebleu they're saying. Not sure what it is.

It's almost giving me anxiety because I can't figure out what they are saying. I used to speak French almost fluently and this is killing me because I can't decipher what they're saying anymore lol
I hear it now. It is sacrebleu after un, deux. Its what they keep saying after sacrebleu that is is driving me nuts trying figure out haha

Pretty good women's match. A few botches. Mostly when Stratton was involved. May be just her inexperience. But she did well. The Alabama Slams on the tables looked painful.

Decent match with Priest and Uso. Almost every match I've seen with Uso since he left the bloodline has been kind of meh. Like they are holding him back. Maybe they are.

On a side note, everytime I hear JD McDonough's name I think of JD McNugent. If you know, you know.

Women's tag team match was eh. A lot of botches involving Jade. And I don't know what was going on with the ref telling Kairi that she wasn't legal, but then she tags out and he allows it!?!. Still not sure who was legal. Jade still pretty green. She might accidentally hurt somebody. Good finishing sequence though

Up late watching Backlash....
We'll see how far I get

Randy Orton sure makes a great "Big Evil". Talk about "presence".
But the Bloodline has Destiny.

What an incredible crowd!!!

Bailey as a "face" champ makes me happy. She's come a long way from the "tube men".

Last edited:
I hear it now. It is sacrebleu after un, deux. Its what they keep saying after sacrebleu that is is driving me nuts trying figure out haha
I kept wondering that too. All I could figure is that they were chanting "this is awesome" in French maybe? It had the same rhythm to me for some reason. But it would be wierd to keep chanting that after a false finish.

hell of a crowd though, that's for sure

Finishing Backlash today. I'm probably in the minority, but I like Damian Preist. I enjoyed his match with Uso.

Jade is a little sloppy in there. Not sure the main roster is the right place for her right now. But they put a tag title on her anyway. I guess they are hoping Bianca can bring her along?

Cody never lead Bullet Club. Omega was the guy while he was a member. Excellent match though.

Good PPV. Amazing Crowd!!! WWE needs to do a Mania in Europe. It would be nuts.

Finishing Backlash today. I'm probably in the minority, but I like Damian Preist. I enjoyed his match with Uso.

Jade is a little sloppy in there. Not sure the main roster is the right place for her right now. But they put a tag title on her anyway. I guess they are hoping Bianca can bring her along?

Cody never lead Bullet Club. Omega was the guy while he was a member. Excellent match though.

Good PPV. Amazing Crowd!!! WWE needs to do a Mania in Europe. It would be nuts.
Weren't they kinda like co-leaders/had a beef over who was leading?

Weren't they kinda like co-leaders/had a beef over who was leading?
That was indeed a thing. He wanted to be leader and had a match with Kenny. But he lost. The whole story was pretty much Cody wants to be the leader but isn't. It went from AJ to Kenny to Jay White to Finlay to the best of my knowledge.

That was indeed a thing. He wanted to be leader and had a match with Kenny. But he lost. The whole story was pretty much Cody wants to be the leader but isn't. It went from AJ to Kenny to Jay White to Finlay to the best of my knowledge.
Didn't The guerrillas of destiny lay claim to being the leaders at one point? Then they broke off?

Wondering if Bad Luck Fale is going to follow when his NJPW contract is up...

Reactions: knoxvol52
Didn't The guerrillas of destiny lay claim to being the leaders at one point? Then they broke off?

Wondering if Bad Luck Fale is going to follow when his NJPW contract is up...
They got kicked out by Jay White, the Good Brothers, and the ABC at one of the TNA PPVs a couple of years ago. Not sure what lead up to that. That was when I was behind on NJPW.

I think Fale is running a splinter faction right now. Not sure WWE would be interested.

VN Store

Back