The WRASSLIN’ Thread

I still don't know why Moose hasn't been snatched up by one of the bigger promotions yet ..

Been giving MLW a look recently. Enjoying it. Has an old school ECW feel to it.

Matt Riddle vs. Timothy Thatcher was an excellent match. War Chamber II on YouTube

Last edited:
I still don't know why Moose hasn't been snatched up by one of the bigger promotions yet ..

Been giving MLW a look recently. Enjoying it. Has an old school ECW feel to it.

Matt Riddle vs. Timothy Thatcher was an excellent match. War Chamber II on YouTube
Moose has really grown during his time in TNA. He seems like an obvious WWE guy. Maybe they they don't want a 40yo starting fresh with the company?

Anyone checking out Rampage tonight? A pretty good show. Claudio and Swerve had a good match for the title. Chuck Taylor and Trent Beretta had a bloody parking lot brawl. I wasn't expecting that kind of match.

Purrazzo looks to be turning heel after Thunder Rosa beat her with a roll up pin by attacking her after the match. I might catch one AEW show a week if that ,and was channel surfing and decided to check it out tonight.

Just getting to Collision/Rampage today.

The Guns have really benefited from their association with Jay White. They are growing into some world class heals.

Good to see Fenix back. Great match against "totally not Black Taurus". The latter has been great on the indies. I'd like to see him get some more time.

I've always liked the Vets. Hopefully the stick around. They were one of the best parts of NXT UK.

Great match from Claudio and Swerve. No big shock there. The "Swere Stop" with the opponent standing sure looks like a Lee/Grimes cave in. Guessing that was intentional.

Last edited:
Rampage gets off to a good start with a parking lot match. I wonder if this is the last of these as they are kind of a Best Freinds specialty. Fitting way for things to end between Chuck and Trent.

Thunder and Deonna had a good match. Deonna does her best work as a heel imo. So the after match shenanigans were welcome.

I wouldn't mind seeing more of Shibata and Garcia as a team.

Last edited:

If true(which I'm leaning towards),this would be a big signing and a boost to the Women's division. I'd like to see more womens matches with the talent that's been signed.

@knoxvol52 I haven't watched it yet,but Paul is one of those part timers I don't mind too much. He,like his brother, have a natural heel aura to them. SummerSlam is in his hometown so I don't see him losing the belt until then.

Did you notice all the factions getting drafted to Raw?

Prob where Wyatt6 or whatever they end up calling Howdy’s Dude’ees ends up (although Bray was a Smackdown draw for Fox.)

I noticed that. Last night's draft was a lot better. Several good call ups from NXT. I'm thinking the Wyatt 6 probably end up there the RAW after Backlash.

I also see Liv taking the belt from Becky at Backlash on her revenge tour to build up a match with Rhea whenever she comes back.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Anybody buying Chuck Taylor being done?

Shibata walking into the kendo stick shots with the trash can over his head was gold.

I think he's taking some time off the sell the injury. It also looks like they're teasing an OC heel turn with Callis. The stuff with Shibata and the trash can was funny although I could do without Jericho wearing short tights. You're not in that kind of shape anymore heh..

Overall good show. As expected, Christian and Swerve will have a match. There should be some good back and forth there. Deeb is facing Toni which if given time could be good.Good to see Deeb back.

Omega coming back was good to see. Hopefully, he'll get a chance to face Okada again if he gets medically cleared. That's some scary stuff.

I think he's taking some time off the sell the injury. It also looks like they're teasing an OC heel turn with Callis. The stuff with Shibata and the trash can was funny although I could do without Jericho wearing short tights. You're not in that kind of shape anymore heh..

Overall good show. As expected, Christian and Swerve will have a match. There should be some good back and forth there. Deeb is facing Toni which if given time could be good.Good to see Deeb back.

Omega coming back was good to see. Hopefully, he'll get a chance to face Okada again if he gets medically cleared. That's some scary stuff.
Jericho needs to take some time off. He's overexposed and not doing anyone any favors right now.

I could see either Trent or Orange turning heel and taking Stat with them. Saying Chuck's career is over is odd to me though.

I wonder who will oppose The Bucks reign of terror? FTR for sure, but they need a singles guy.

Jericho needs to take some time off. He's overexposed and not doing anyone any favors right now.

I could see either Trent or Orange turning heel and taking Stat with them. Saying Chuck's career is over is odd to me though.

I wonder who will oppose The Bucks reign of terror? FTR for sure, but they need a singles guy.

I've thought that myself about Jericho for a few years now. He's definitely overexposed involving himself in fueds that really don't go anywhere,and don't help any younger talent.

I'm thinking FTR will have a rematch with the Bucks and Okada coming up. I wonder who they will go to as a singles guy. Copeland would be perfect as a friend of theirs,but he's going against House of Black.

It is strange about Chuck. Surely he's not out for good. They've created an interesting storyline related to the break up of the Best Friends.

“AJ was on the phone to me when he was trying to, I guess the right word would be ‘sway’ in making my decision on which company I should sign with. It flatters me. AJ is my hero, everything I wanted to be.

I feel like he’s always kept an eye on me. Even now, I guess that’s what the phone call was about, but he always keeps an eye on me every now and again but for me, coming to AEW was the right thing to do. I just knew coming here, I wanted to make a difference, I wanted to be part of a change in the culture.”

- Will Ospreay (via AEW Unrestricted)

Pretty cool 😎 While I would have loved to see them go against each other in a match,I think it was the right call to go to AEW. He's going to pay off for AEW for years to come.

VN Store

Back