There are 3 threads on Georgia’s board about us

It doesn’t matter about the percentage it’s the fact that it happens in fact several of Bowers long touchdown runs were because of blocks by Washington with Delp on the field as well. Now if Gilbert can get his act together you can bet you will see a three tight end set when Tennessee goes to Athens. Every single sports pundit has pointed out how impossible it will be to defend that three tight end set. You will see it in Athens my friend
A) I'm not your buddy, guy
B) Georgia needs to take care of that juggernaut Missouri squad first.

It doesn’t matter about the percentage it’s the fact that it happens in fact several of Bowers long touchdown runs were because of blocks by Washington with Delp on the field as well. Now if Gilbert can get his act together you can bet you will see a three tight end set when Tennessee goes to Athens. Every single sports pundit has pointed out how impossible it will be to defend that three tight end set. You will see it in Athens my friend
Georgia sucks

You almost lost to Missouri… anyone can beat you at this point
It was a tough game no doubt. That said, TN squeaked by a team that just squeaked by Ga Tech. I don't think either of these games will matter with the Dawgs and Vols meet.

It was a tough game no doubt. That said, TN squeaked by a team that just squeaked by Ga Tech. I don't think either of these games will matter with the Dawgs and Vols meet.
neither game matters but Georgia never looked beatable last year and they have already looked beatable twice this year.

I'm still watching replays of the DOBBNAIL BOOT and wishing that Munson had been alive to have called it, and watch the scoreboard turned off within 5 seconds. The absolute stunned look on ga. fans is priceless. Dejavu is so marvelous. That's the greatest moment in Vol football for this old, old orange blooded fan.

I'm still watching replays of the DOBBNAIL BOOT and wishing that Munson had been alive to have called it, and watch the scoreboard turned off within 5 seconds. The absolute stunned look on ga. fans is priceless. Dejavu is so marvelous. That's the greatest moment in Vol football for this old, old orange blooded fan.

The slurred speech of that idiot would have been priceless for the Dobbs-Jennings touchdown. When he got excited about a play, he was basically a morass of spittle and mouth-breathing incomprehensibility. It was hard to understand anything that mush-mouthed uga homer said.

Just another indication of that program vs Tennessee. We have the incomparable John Ward as our legend, they have ole Hobnail Munson as theirs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land

VN Store

Back