Thinking there is no alt uni this year? Well, there just may be

I hope it's either the Peyton era Storm troopers with glow in the dark letters and black trim or the Condredge era orange bibs.

Reactions: 2 people
Uh no.

Potential pedo.

Sharpshooter1.jpg

Stupid post. Was actually a good show.

Reactions: 4 people
I was wondering when we would hear about an alt. From the discussions on here when we signed the Nike contract, I'm pretty sure we have to have an alt each year. So this could well be true. Fulmer and Pruitt seem to be all about old school. I'm guessing something like the render OleRockyTop posted. Fulmer did a throwback to that 1971 jersey while he was coaching, so it would make sense. I'd be fine with that one. The render looks tight. Either that or an all orange throwback like the 1942 uni. The 1914 uni could be cool, but I'd be shocked if that happend.

Reactions: 1 person
With the orange helmet with the crossing orange stripe. Salute to George Cafego and the 1940 team.

That would be a classic throwback.

Maybe like this? Cafego was a real bada$$, in case you didn't know.

Attachments

• cafego orange.JPG
    cafego orange.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 273
Reactions: 3 people
Something tells me Pruitt might really, really, really insist on this:

(Hey Phil, I think this era looked really cool, what'dya think?)

Attachments

• 636202436154820125-Phillip-Fulmer-1972.jpg
    636202436154820125-Phillip-Fulmer-1972.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
These are almost too simple by today's standards. I still like the look though. Players are Emanual, DeLong and Graham (I think)

Attachments

• BF%20Emanuel,%20DeLong%20Graham%201964-thumb-550x682-14820_colorized.jpg
    BF%20Emanuel,%20DeLong%20Graham%201964-thumb-550x682-14820_colorized.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: 2 people
I bet it will be the uni we wore in 2004

tennessee_erik_ainge.jpg

That’s the one EVERYBODY wants. With some of the goofy combinations we’ve seen in college football, I’ve never read an acceptable explanation why we can’t don them again.

I bet it will be the throwback uni we wore in 2004

ainge-tinsley_4217-lg.jpg

Please, just no. Those are beyond terrible and should stay in the trash bin they came from. Do 'Fulmer playing days' style, bring back the ginormous numbers like Peyton wore, anything other than those ones in the picture above or the other ones with the big v-shaped Orange shoulders.

That’s the one EVERYBODY wants. With some of the goofy combinations we’ve seen in college football, I’ve never read an acceptable explanation why we can’t don them again.

Because they're uglier than week old roadkill?? And no, not everybody wants them.

You didn't really specify but it's ok nancy im just messing with you

Thanks for that incorrect information.

The jersey on the left is a throwback to 1914.

The jersey on the right is a throwback to 1971.

So.... Yes they are throwbacks.

I think the words for each of my replies says Jersey.... Dunno how you get more specific then actually using the word "Jersey".....??

VN Store

Back