This Moron Keeps Voting Tennessee 6th in his AP Ballot

Notre Lame fans have always seemed to have an axe to grind with us in my interactions with them. Guess their mighty Irish only being .500 against Tennessee doesn’t sit well with them.

Thank you. I am getting called out troll by saying the Florida and Pittsburgh win are NOT impressive.

At the same time, I think we will go 12-0 and silence the critics. I love this team.

However, I think we need to slow down hyping ourselves so much.

On paper, it took over time to beat a Pittsburgh team that is now 1-2 in ACC play and looks very bad.

Florida had a shot to beat us at the end of the game despite being a 4-3 team with their only SEC win over Missouri.

LSU was a very solid win on our part (perhaps our best win when you count margin of victories) but LSU did lose to Florida State in their opener and almost lost to lowly Auburn.

Alabama is one of the greatest wins in our program history and the greatest win of any team this year but I do feel it would not have been an W if it was in Tuscaloosa or on a neutral field (or if Alabama hit the FG or Gibbs makes the catch).

I am not trying to be negative, I love this team and I love the season. I am just saying we need to be careful about crying foul to our doubters because their is a logic behind it. Granted, you can tear a part a lot of teams like I did above.

That being said, I really do think we will beat Kentucky soundly and then go on and win in Athens.
That was lot of words, and little logic. Tennessee has played the best this year. I'm not even sure who's second. Florida was a great win. They had a previous win over top 10 Utah. Pitt may not have been impressive (which literally no ones says that it was), but it counts.

Tennessee should be number one for beating Florida, LSU and Alabama, and not losing their other games. That whole thread was nonsense, and should be deleted. That should be a "hot take" from a non Tennessee fan. Not a Vol fan. Every team has a shot to beat us. We have that same shot to beat them too. The Alabama game was played @ Neyland, and they got beaten. Why speculate on what would happen if that game was a road game? It wasn't.

They should be calling you out for downplaying our wins. That is the job of the other side.

Meh, it's defensible. I don't agree with it, but it's defensible.

Everyone in the Top 6 is close right now, including Bama. We only beat them by 3 at home; they probably win the same game in Tuscaloosa. Feels like there's a big dropoff between #6 and #7 to me, though.
Yeah but we were 7.5 dog at home. and won.

I disagree. Teams mature as the season progresses. Oregon is back in the top 10 after getting their asses kicked by GA in game 1. If we played Pitt this weekend, we would beat them by 28+. Teams have to learn how to win and the Pitt game helped to set the stage for the remainder of the season. The way that game played out would have been a loss over the last few years. Our guys struggled, but survived. Same with FL. We had lost 16 of the last 17 to the Gators. Winning that game meant more than a single game. The same with AL. We have learned to trust the system and coaches. Work hard, win, and survive.

No team in the country wants to play us right now despite what they may say publicly. These guys are confident and playing loose. I like our chances in all of the remaining games. Do we beat GA? Not sure, but it will be a heckuva matchup.

Someone said: “First, you lose big, then you lose close.Then you win close, and finally, you win big.”

For the first time ever for UT, the CFP Poll, which starts November 1, is the relevant poll. At that point, the other polls are only talking points. The CFP committee seems to favor conference champions and how a team finishes the season. As it has and continues to do so, UT needs to put on more steam. As coach Heup says, UT needs to do what it needs to do to be 1-0 each week.

I posted it elsewhere, but this guy intentionally makes controversial rankings to drive traffic to his chatroom.

Reactions: Jeff Clark
Meh, it's defensible. I don't agree with it, but it's defensible.

Everyone in the Top 6 is close right now, including Bama. We only beat them by 3 at home; they probably win the same game in Tuscaloosa. Feels like there's a big dropoff between #6 and #7 to me, though.
D’sGhost = TD Jesus beat writer...
😜

Winning solves everything. The best thing that can happen is just keep winning.....then fool's like this clown will look like the smartest kid with Down Syndrome when they post hot garbage like this. Force them to eat their Birkenstocks after blind folding them and making them walk through a pig pen blind folded.....hope it tastes delicious too!

Looking at the stats for the game, they were very even. Which to me means that Tennessee held it's own with the dreaded Tide. Tennessee has to be rated above Alabama, this guy needs to come back to reality.

Looking at the stats for the game, they were very even. Which to me means that Tennessee held it's own with the dreaded Tide. Tennessee has to be rated above Alabama, this guy needs to come back to reality.
That moron is probably pissed off that ND is the drizzling s**ts this season

This idiot Mike Berardino (a Notre Dame Beat Writer) ranked us at #6 for the second straight week in his AP ballot. He apparently has a methodology of some sort, but tell me how we are ranked below not only Clemson and Michigan, but Alabama?

Football Grid View :: College Poll Tracker :: Breaking down college polls every week of the season.

A lot of people consider home field to be worth about 3 points. So it would seem he’s saying we most likely lose to them on a neutral field.

"It don't make no sense that common sense don't make no sense no more."
-John Prine

If TN beast UK and UGA, it won't matter. Every person on the planet will have us #1. We will be the 1# see in the playoffs.

VN Store

Back