This news on Braxton Blackwell needs its own thread

Getting Blackwell would be Stokes level huge.
I would argue that it would be bigger. While both are 5 stars, Blackwell is more highly rated. The most important thing though, is the potential to open up a CPA pipeline for years to come. They will continue to produce top talent.

I would argue that it would be bigger. While both are 5 stars, Blackwell is more highly rated. The most important thing though, is the potential to open up a CPA pipeline for years to come. They will continue to produce top talent.

That's not true, Stokes was more highly rated.

A 3 star walkon plus a 5 star player may be star gazing a bit but thats mini boom worthy

Tbh. Braxton is rated higher than Jarnell was coming out if hs according to the composite score on 247

Stokes is the bigger get than Blackwell....the key will be getting some star players and some solid players to make a well rounded team..

VN Store

Back