This Offense

yeah, Clemson QB is better QB but does not have the starts yet to have the pocket presence.

Edit: is Shipley the only guy they have? They just keep feeding him the ball and don't even try to hit the wideouts.

Last edited:
Not the same and it’s clear Milton’s not the man, ready for Nico.
This staff should push HARD for McCall and Hartman when they clock runs out tonight regardless of the outcome and if they manage to land one of them they should tell Joe to look elsewhere once the portal opens back up

Reactions: GoVols15
Wtf are you talking about? Joe has been playing well. If you're complaining about sacks, you're taking away from the defensive line of Clemson playing well.
We’re not on the same page, but hey, that’s ok. Offense just doesn’t have the spark that got the nations attention

OK we just scored too fast, Milton to Keyton 46 yards.

This Clemson team will not quit and there is 8+ minutes left. Makes me nervous.

I try not to point out players in partitular, but Kamal Hadden would never touch the field if it were me (and yes, I’m aware it’s not me). Got knocked on his butt, then got personal foul for getting in a guys face. Basically gave them 2-points with the penalty. Same trash he did when he was beaten play after play at South Carolina. I’m praying for talented freshman cornerbacks in the spring.

VN Store

Back