This !!

Nocleats

To protect the integrity of our process, following the press conference I will have no further public comments until such time we announce our new coach. This search will be my sole focus and I will be in regular contact with Chancellor Davenport. Naturally, there will be great interest and speculation across the college football world. As I reminded our student-athletes when I met with them earlier today, unless you hear news directly from me, do not assume it to be accurate.

Especially this
unless you hear news directly from me, do not assume it to be accurate.

JC

Reactions: 4 people
To protect the integrity of our process, following the press conference I will have no further public comments until such time we announce our new coach. This search will be my sole focus and I will be in regular contact with Chancellor Davenport. Naturally, there will be great interest and speculation across the college football world. As I reminded our student-athletes when I met with them earlier today, unless you hear news directly from me, do not assume it to be accurate.

Especially this

JC

Got the e-mail. He has a pulse!

Reactions: 1 person

Especially this

JC

#RatPoison

Especially this

JC

So when the local media says there's no chance for Gruden, ignore them.

Reactions: 4 people
So when has that meant squat to anyone. The last six months Vol Nation has been nothing but fake news and delusional thoughts. The crows around campus are getting nervous with all that talk of Jon Gruden rescuing Tennessee's football program not coming true.

If we do not hear something within a couple of weeks.....we can assume (and rightfully so) it will be someone who is coaching right now.

Reactions: 2 people
Sorry but this just smacks of covering up the mediocrity with this admin. No way Currie has a plan. No way.

Gruden would be a worse mistake than Dooley. Yes he won a Super Bowl his first year with players coached by assts. that stayed after previous coach left. Then he started losing and was fired. He has very little college coaching experience and was never considered a good recruiter. Look it up yourself study his career and you will agree

Reactions: 3 people
Gruden would be a worse mistake than Dooley. Yes he won a Super Bowl his first year with players coached by assts. that stayed after previous coach left. Then he started losing and was fired. He has very little college coaching experience and was never considered a good recruiter. Look it up yourself study his career and you will agree

Shouldn't you be packing, Butch?

Reactions: 5 people
So when has that meant squat to anyone. The last six months Vol Nation has been nothing but fake news and delusional thoughts. The crows around campus are getting nervous with all that talk of Jon Gruden rescuing Tennessee's football program not coming true.

So are they supposed to rehire you phil?

Can I get your dealers number?

Just means that many more “insider information” threads on Volnation and more crying than a dead unicorn at a five year old girls birthday party when the posters on here don’t get their candidate!

Preach!!!

Especially this

JC

wouldn't it be great if they announce the coach tomorrow!!!

What I have been thinking all along.

VN Store

Back