Ticket Scalping Advice

VeryBest

The Greatest
I will be at the FLA game, but there is no way I'm paying the Internet prices. Anyone have any tips for finding tickets on gameday? Are chances good for finding lower level tickets?

You are going to pay out your ass for this game until after kickoff

I will be at the FLA game, but there is no way I'm paying the Internet prices. Anyone have any tips for finding tickets on gameday? Are chances good for finding lower level tickets?

Stay away from anyone with a sign 'I need tickets'. Get out early, get your walking exercise; up and down the strip then down to the stadium. You'll find tickets, just wait for someone who actually has extra and isn't trying to make a fortune. I'll be out there too. Good luck!

Do the scalpers have a place they go to dump after kickoff?
Edit: that doesn't sound right, I know.

I found that hanging out around the tailgates works best and asking around. People want to get rid of them as the game gets closer. I don't think the cops monitor as much after kickoffs re scalpers. They are all around and motivated to take anything rather than eat them

Florida 2012, many people couldn't find tickets from scalpers. I have a feeling this will be the same. Stubhub had 2900 tickets listed before we played GA saturday. Today, there are only 945 listed.

Demand far exceeds supply.

Florida 2012, many people couldn't find tickets from scalpers. I have a feeling this will be the same. Stubhub had 2900 tickets listed before we played GA saturday. Today, there are only 945 listed.

This is the quintessential supply vs. demand game...For the 'Bama game there are over 3,000 tickets for sale. No big demand on either side now.

For this Saturday's game, about 800 remain in Stub Hub. The cheapest ticket is 125 dollars and you can imagine where in the stadium those priced seats are. If you want to go to the game with tickets IN HAND, that's the tariff. If it's not important to you to be in possession of tickets....and don't mind playing the game of 'find a ticket', fight the crowd and find a parking space...well, best of luck. I understand that economic circumstances dictate that for many people at different stages in their lives. For those struggling with ticket availability and prices....look on the bright side: what if we'd BEATEN Georgia......!!!

Looking for info on scalping as well. How much cheaper do tickets go when you buy the day and hour before a game? I know the likelihood that there will be any tickets left are slim to none, but just wondering.

I bought some decent seats at the Arkansas St game for $40(Section D, row 54).Not sure how good the deal I got was though, as I was content with paying the price of the first person I met.

There's no advice to be given for this game, this is the craziest ticket in a very long time so if u can't afford current prices you can take your chances on Saturday but there's no guarantee they will be any better, you are going to have to get lucky to get tickets at face value because almost everyone knows their value this week and is selling them for that

IMO, if you do not have a ticket to the FL game, watch it on television. Be willing to pay big bucks or stay home.

You will not be able to get in below $100/ticket. If you don't have the money to actually enjoy the game, watch it on TV and go next weekend.

This afternoon only 600 were left

Just remember, not everyone is "scalping". Many of us pay a fortune for the right to buy season tickets each year ( I get 6....since '88) so, if the price is twice face value, it may appear to be scalping when, in fact, it may not even be break even. FYI. If you can get in during the first quarter for less than $100 LL you got a great deal. I doubt the price will move much until the second half. My son tried to get into the Utah State game all the way through the first half and could not get a ticket for less than face. The days of the cheap ticket are over....the team is on the rise thus, so are the tickets.

Go down around campus/Cumberland Ave very early (8:00 AM) and look for fans trying to sell single tickets from their cars as they drive in to park.

If you wait until kickoff you may not see the 1st quarter.

VN Store

Back