'24 TN DB Boo Carter (Tennessee)

Had a mutual friend (grandson plays at Bradley with Boo) tell me Boo was either already on campus or soon to be to go through walk throughs and be with team. Said he obviously can’t practice but will be on sideline at the bowl game.

Spoke very highly of Boo and his parents.

That’s 3rd hand knowledge but seems to match up with what VQ was reported saying.

Had a mutual friend (grandson plays at Bradley with Boo) tell me Boo was either already on campus or soon to be to go through walk throughs and be with team. Said he obviously can’t practice but will be on sideline at the bowl game.

Spoke very highly of Boo and his parents.

That’s 3rd hand knowledge but seems to match up with what VQ was reported saying.
tenor-48.gif

I’m a Russian bot…

Haha you had me confused so I went back to see what I missed.

Oops! When I logged in on my phone the post box with my juicy nugget was still open in a draft so I assumed I never hit “post”.
Lol

*no need to edit.....I've been wanting to use that Matrix GIF for a while. 😀

GO VOLS

Last edited:
Reactions: Glitch and Geronimo
I’m still baffled he made a racist remark on live tv and got away with it.
It's celebrated. The ones that it was directed too have been silenced as the problem. Deion said it himself, and I'm paraphrasing, seeing a successful black person intimidates everyone.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Boo on Instalive with big John Campbell and Seaton right now. Boo telling Seaton he at home, while could be bowling.

Edit: He just said my QB has 3 more years, while yours only has 1. Campbell telling him how cold it is is CO and that Seaton going to hate it. Told him it is 65 in Knoxville right now lol. Boys still recruiting.

Boo on Instalive with big John Campbell and Seaton right now. Boo telling Seaton he at home, while could be bowling.

Edit: He just said my QB has 3 more years, while yours only has 1. Campbell telling him how cold it is is CO and that Seaton going to hate it. Told him it is 65 in Knoxville right now lol. Boys still recruiting.
Surprised Campbell didn’t mention Waffle House

🐍🐍🐍🐍

Actually....our QB has 4 years if he chooses to use it.

Son of a biscuit......just like everyone said a couple days ago, Boo is leaving us at the alter for Colorado!

VN Store

Back