'25 TN LB Austin Howard (Vandy commit)

EdEcEko77

Elite ★★★★★ Poster

I’m assuming he plays at Bartlett. If so his coaches came from Haywood. Smith and Rebstock are good coaches and do a great job of getting their players exposed! Wish they were still at Haywood!!

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Curious to hear what he thought of the offer. Anyone seen anything on the recruiting sites?
Prob mad that it took until April to offer and doesn’t want any part of being a Vol. If TN doesn’t offer in-state prospects at least 1.5 years before they graduate, then we didn’t offer early enough.

Prob mad that it took until April to offer and doesn’t want any part of being a Vol. If TN doesn’t offer in-state prospects at least 1.5 years before they graduate, then we didn’t offer early enough.
Do you know this or are you just being negative?

Not likely in this situation because we have a new LB coach that's recruiting him and made the offer.

He’s just saying what some of our fans think
Some of our fans think the whole roster should be only Tennessee kids

One poster said Vandy getting Ethan crisp a couple years ago was a failure by our staff for not getting him at Tennessee lol
To be fair we rarely miss on studs in state that we just weren't recruiting at all.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
He’s just saying what some of our fans think
Some of our fans think the whole roster should be only Tennessee kids

One poster said Vandy getting Ethan crisp a couple years ago was a failure by our staff for not getting him at Tennessee lol
To be fair I think that person was related to Crisp in some way but I agree with your point and also agree with the person after saying we haven’t missed on anyone in-state we actually really wanted beside Amari Jefferson

Reactions: knoxvol52
To be fair I think that person was related to Crisp in some way but I agree with your point and also agree with the person after saying we haven’t missed on anyone in-state we actually really wanted beside Amari Jefferson
Who just couldn't turn down the opportunity to play for Kalen Deboer...

Who just couldn't turn down the opportunity to play for Kalen Deboer...
the guy who just made the national championship.

And just had three offensive players drafted in the first round. Including a WR and QB.

and will probably see at least two more WR get drafted this year, both projected in the 2/3. Throw in probably 1, but possible 2 TEs, another OL, LB, edge, and safety.

why would anyone want to go play for him?

the guy who just made the national championship.

And just had three offensive players drafted in the first round. Including a WR and QB.

and will probably see at least two more WR get drafted this year, both projected in the 2/3. Throw in probably 1, but possible 2 TEs, another OL, LB, edge, and safety.

why would anyone want to go play for him?
Think he was joking that he couldn’t turn down the opportunity to play for saban, but got deboer.

Though I agree the replacement is not too shabby given his position especially.

Think he was joking that he couldn’t turn down the opportunity to play for saban, but got deboer.

Though I agree the replacement is not too shabby given his position especially.
Time will tell on his coaching abilities.

Hope he just caught a little lightning in a bottle and his new team suffers tremendously and has to go through what we have for over a decade.

Time will tell on his coaching abilities.

Hope he just caught a little lightning in a bottle and his new team suffers tremendously and has to go through what we have for over a decade.

Legit good coach that has won at every stop in his career.

But, he ain’t Saban.

VN Store

Back