‘23 TN OG Lance Williams (Virginia Tech commit)

I think with our OL recruiting we swung for the fences with a few options where we should have still swing for the fences, but also went after a couple of other options knowing we weren’t going to get all of the targets.

At the same time, new names will appear for OL as the high school season starts.

Talked to some people and can confirm that we are interested in him now fwiw. Going to be a guy to keep an eye on. We don't really have a center past Cooper Mays for the 2023 roster unless you want to count Addison, which I would rather not, and Lance can play center
It sounds like Addison is at center based off of necessity. I bet he will shift to guard when Carvin leaves.

Talked to some people and can confirm that we are interested in him now fwiw. Going to be a guy to keep an eye on. We don't really have a center past Cooper Mays for the 2023 roster unless you want to count Addison, which I would rather not, and Lance can play center
That’s a definite need then.

Cooper Mays is a strong kid. But he's not very big, and he's had some injuries.

This kid has better size and has range as well. Cloud be center or guard. So imo he can be a great replacement at C. Let Addison compete at T or G.

VN Store

Back