TN playing Kansas State in the Big 12 Challenge

No, I can't see the future and for sure know what either team will be like in two years. But unlike ours, I bet their roster will be loaded and plum full of talent. Plus they have a very good coach too. Look at their recruiting compared to ours.

Last years Longhorns class consisted of three 4 stars and was ranked 15th nationally. We aren't any where close to that under our washed up, casted off, has been coach. CRB is about 10 years past his prime. I'd rather have freaking Vandys coach at this point in time. Atleast he's full of untapped potential.

Then feel free to find a new team bro.

Reactions: 3 people
You misunderstood what is being said here. ESPN is listing this as the 10th game in the challenge. No way that Kansas St. is ranked 10th. We beat them 2 yrs. ago and we should do so again. Don't you think?

I don't think that Yankee misunderstands ESPN's 10th ranking, but you do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
You misunderstood what is being said here. ESPN is listing this as the 10th game in the challenge. No way that Kansas St. is ranked 10th. We beat them 2 yrs. ago and we should do so again. Don't you think?

It's not saying KSU is ranked 10th, it's saying that UT-KSU is the 10th best matchup sweetie pie

Reactions: 3 people
If we are 10th best of SEC teams involved according to ESPN's standards for next season, then hockey may be the more entertaining sport to keep up with next winter.

NOW it's getting weird? This place has been weird for over a decade at least.

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back